13 - Ash

"Sir you can't step in like that." The receptionist called out.

The said male halted in his ways and turned around, "I want to meet Mr. Min Yoongi."

"Do you have an appointment?" The receptionist asked.

Appointment to meet my own son? The man thought to himself, "No."

"Sorry sir, you need an appointment to meet him."

"Can you please ask him once." The man pressed his lips into a line, "He knows me, very well."

"Your name?"

"Jeon Su-jin"

"Okay!"

-

The telephone kept at the desk ringed and Yoongi managed to attend it while being indulged with his work over the screen, "Yes?"

"Sir someone named, Jeon Su-jin is here to meet you. He doesn't have an appointment but he insisted to me to ask you, he says you know him."

"Ask him to leave" Yoongi spat without a second thought, "I don't need to meet him."

"Okay have a good day sir."

Why the fuck is he here? And Jungkook? Where is he?

Yoongi massaged his temples and walked towards Jungkook's cabin. He was peacefully doing his work.

What if Jungkook comes to know that he's here? No.

"Heya hyung? What's up?"

"Nothing." Yoongi smiled, "Go to Jin hyung and Namjoon."

"Why? Something wrong?"

"No everything is alright. It's just that they're leaving tomorrow for their break so go help them if they need. Or maybe spend some time with your hyungs."

"Honestly I was thinking about that as well." Jungkook beamed, "but I thought you would want me to work first."

"No that's not the case. You may go to them okay?" Yoongi assured and left to his cabin again only to find the telephone ringing.

"What is it?"

"Sir sorry to disturb you again but this man is so reluctant to meet you. Should we kick him out?"

Yoongi scoffed, "Send him. And here listen to me, send a guard along with him to make sure that he's not even within the sight of Jungkook okay? And if something goes wrong, it would be a bad thing for your job."

"Okay sir, I'll do that. Have a nice day."

"Hyung? You called me here?"

Yoongi looked up, "Yes Jimin."

"What happened?" Jimin questioned while stepping in.

"Dad" Yoongi paused, "Fuck it. Mr. Jeon Su-jin is here. I already sent Jungkook to Jin hyung and Namjoon but please make sure he stays there. When everything will be fine, I'll text you."

"Why is he here hyung?" Jimin's eyes widened.

Yoongi sighed, "I don't know."

"Okay, is that all?"

"Yes"

Jimin nodded and left the cabin. After a while, a knock was heard, finally.

Yoongi arched his back and straightened his posture, "Come in."

There walked in a man in his early 40s. His looks were tensed up but he managed to flash a small smile to which Yoongi scoffed.

The guard left the cabin after Yoongi's gesture.