Ch-11 New squad Members

I woke up and saw that my legs were on Captain Levi's lap. I immediately pull up and straight my position.

Had a good sleep? He asked

Ahh.... yeah, I mean today was really tired some day!!! I REPLIED

After 10 minutes we reached at the Survey corps HQ. Levi helped me carrying all the stuff. And we both went to my room. He placed the bags on my bed. I offer him a glass of water and sat on my chair. He sighed and sat on my bed.

Thanks Captain for your time. I felt grateful. I said.

Well.... Because of that I also did some little shopping. He said

But you only bought a pair of shoes. I replied

Ohh wait, when you were in 'that' store. I decided to buy some shirts for me. He said

Ohh.... that's great! i replied him with a smile.

Okay, so be ready for tomorrow work. He stood up and went to the exit.

I gave him salute and quickly shut the door. And laid down on my comfy bed while didn't even bother to put my bags aside or change my outfit.

Hushhhh... That was a long dayyyy! I sighed. I take a look at the new under wears and a slight blush appear on my cheeks. I mentally laughed at what the fuck I just bought. Lmao! That's not like me.

I stand up and thought to take a warm shower. I stripped my clothes and sat down on the cold bathroom floor. The warm water was pushing away all my tiredness. I look up and recalled all the things happen today.

Captain Levi is a legit gentleman. He is not like other guy. Thanks to this walls for making me his subordinate. It feels like I can rely on someone. Someone whom I can trust faithfully without any worries. I smiled and was enjoying the lil moments. After a while, I wore my comfy night dress. And saw the table clock. It was already 10:00 pm. I yawn and sleep on my bed.

LEVI'S POV-
I went to my room and was about to sleep suddenly I remember y/n cute face. It was actually fun with her. Maybe Erwin was not right at all. I mean yeah she is short tempered but not disobedient. Maybe she give respect to those whom with she feel comfortable?! Well...who knows!! I sighed and laid on my bed.

------Morning--------

Author pov-
Mikasa, Sasha, Krista, Ymir was in The corridor. And Armin, eren, Jean joined them.

You know yesterday I saw Y/n with Captain Levi!??!!!! SASHA SCREAMED!!

CALM THE FUCK DOWN SASHA! Jean order her.

Well, it's not new tho because we all know that Y/n is in Captain Levi's squad. EREN TOLD EVERYONE.
All of them agreed to what Eren said.

Yeah! Yesterday she had a day-off. Jean said

Wow! Being in captain Levi's squad is so cool. Connie said after joining the group.

Common! Let's go... I'm really hungry! Sasha said while her both hands were in her stomach.

All of them went to the mess hall. And sat on their usual places.

Your pov-
I woke up early and done my all morning routine. And was about to wore my uniform. Suddenly I thought to wear that new under wear. I changed into the cute pink one as it was my favourite. And then put on my uniform. I look up to the clock and sighed in relief as I still have time. I quickly went to mess hall and found everyone on their usual place. I gave a waved to all of them. I don't know why but i was smiling like a really stupid. I sat between Mikasa and Sasha. Armin, jean and eren was sitting beside us.