Ch:-23 real Heaven.🍷( updated version)

Your pov-
Levi grabbed my both hands and pinned me against the door-

So, my princess! What's your thoughts?

About what? I whispered

About me on top of you???

My mind went total blank. I was not in the state of replying to his mocking question.

I just said- what?

He leaned forward and whispered in my right ear-

Me- on- top- of- you!? He said.

I don't know... I said while looking aside.

He gently grabbed my face to look directly at him.

Y/n.. have you ever went to Heaven?

Huh!? No never. I said

Have you heard about How heaven looks like?

I was confused. Like why he is saying things like that.

I don't have any idea. I said.

Then... Allow me to experience you how real *Heaven* looks like.... he said almost in a whisper...

Shall I? He said.

I was confused about what he was taking about then

He slowly lingered his finger on my left hand. I feel a sensation.

He then lift my right thigh to his waist. And make me arc a bit. First he unbuttoned few buttons of my dress. And rest his left hand on my neck rubbing it.

He slowly kissed my neck and then my lips. I shut my eyes.

He kissed me with passionately. Like he is sucking his favourite expensive wine. He removed my thigh from his waist. And pulled my face deeply in the kiss. I rest my both hands on the back of the sink, arcing back.

He started removing his belt. And put it aside on the other Side of the sink neatly. He placed his both hands around the sink and I was in between his both hands. He just gave me a small look and started removing my upper dress. Allowing my favourite bra to shine.

Pink suits you nice. He said.

Then, with his one hand, he removed my bra. And he lift me to sit on the side of the sink. He slowly kissed my neck and then my hands. And removed my dress fully and placed it aside neatly.

He slowly started removing my lingerie with his both hands. I feel a shivered going through my spines.

Now, it's time for the journey to Heaven... He slowly said.

He started doing all those magical things.. and kissing me hardly.

I put my hands on his back. My nails digging in. He didn't hold back and continuously doing his magical stuff.
We continued this for a long time. I started coming to my destination soon. Levi slowed his pace and started kissing me. I arched more and more until my head was touching with the mirror that was above of the sink. I shut my eyes hardly.

He again started with fast pace. Allowing me to reach for my heaven.

And then I finally released my hands from his back. I was breathing fast.

He quickly make himself to heaven too.. and then sit aside to my side. And then kissed my lips sofly while saying-

Now you know what real Heaven looks like?