ch:- 25 the Purpose

About Family? Levi simple stated.

Family? Huh. What are you saying. I asked him.

He looked at me with his passionate stone eyes.

I mean to say have you thought about Starting your own family? Like that. He said.

I cleared my throat.

No. Never. I never had these fantasies about Having my family. Doing things. Ahh even talking about this makes me feel so awkward.

And besides I'm just 19 years old. I'm still young and I never thought about it. My main goal is to become an elite shoulder in survey corps. Giving my all to humanity. In order to find meaning in my life. And I don't know why people don't get it that there are some people who are better off alone. I mean we don't want it. Family is a huge responsibility that people neglect. It's not a child's play. And you have to do it till the day you die.

I can barely take care of myself. Then how I'm gonna start my family? And I'm never gonna quite survey corps.

People need to understand that family is not everyone's cup of tea. I said to him.

He looked at me silently.

I'm glad that I know someone like you who's this intellectual at this very young age. Levi said.

You're not mad at me about not wanting to have my family? I asked him.

Why would I? It's your life. You always have the right to Decide whether you should do something or not. And as you've mentioned - family is a huge responsibility, that people neglect. It pierced right through my heart. What you said was absolutely the truth. I mean life is not just about marrying someone and having kids. It's more than that. This universe is so big and we all are just small particulars. There's so much to do in our short life. Levi said to me.

And I am more happy that you understand me more than anyone. People always think of me as a selfish person. I don't know why maybe because I am reserved or don't have any interest in family.

You know , I have this thing on my mind  that one  day I'll start an orphanage where all the kids can live. Happily under same roof. Laughing, going to school, helping each other. Just being themselves. You're the first person to know about this thing. I said.

Really? I'm feeling honoured y/n. And fuck all those who think you're selfish. You're absolutely not. And I'm not saying this to satisfy you. I mean it.  100%. And once again I thank God for sending a girl in my life who is just an angel. Your principals, ideals of life, is so beautiful. I'll be happy to join you in this journey of making a happy world. Levi chimed.

After some time later. Levi went to his room. And I silently falling to sleep. Thinking that how my life has been changed this much. Levi is so understanding person.

EARLY MORNING -

In the mess hall

I'm feeling so tired after the last night party. Eren said as he stretched his arms.

Sasha was quite today which was very unusual of her.

Armin was talking to Mikasa about something related to odm gears.

Historia pouring soup in Ymir's bowl.
They both laughing. And Reiner staring at Historia with softness.

Y/n. Y/n. Jean called me.

Yes. I said in his direction.

I will visit my Mom in this Christmas vacation. Would you like to come and join me to trost district? Jean said looking all happy.