Introduction

<A/N> This is a work of fiction. The name of the Characters in these series is not owned by the author. The names are adopted from the anime Haikyuu, thus, the plot depicted in the whole series does not follow that of the anime nor the manga.

---------------------

A thousand years ago, the world which has nothing but darkness.

Daytime seems as though it was night. There world basically couldn't catch a glimpse of the sun.

The sky was covered with thick, black clouds as if draping over the earth to avoid a single ray of the sun from seeping in.

This world was governed by creatures that lurks within the darkness.

This creatures lived with humans but not in harmony. They made humans their livestock and treats them as nothing but pathetic creatures who does nothing but beg for their lives to be spared. The fluids inside the human body was their main source of nutrients which are keeping them alive.

As they feed off humans, their eyes shines a bright color of gold as such they were called the gold vampires.

These gold vampires were divided into two categories, the normal golds which appearance resembles that of a normal human and the dominant golds who's appearance exceeds that of others - They are born between two dominant golds, having golden hair and golden eyes.

As time passes, the human specie started to decline, and so the idea of turning one human into a vampire was taken action. However, this practice comes with a promise; upon making a human of his own, the gold vampire will only feed off that human for a lifetime. This new creatures will emit a red glow on their eyes whenever the gold vampires will feed onto them and so, they were labeled as the red vampire.

Red Vampires and Gold Vampires, having a promise to be each other's partner for a lifetime, will form a bond called "the link".

Who would have thought that after so many years, a new form of "the link" will arise and they call it, "the fated link".

Thousand of years had passed and the world has changed. The human specie found a way to adapt with the vampires and made a change on the world. Innovations took place, the world was no longer as dark as it was before and the sun was seen by the creatures of earth.

Vampires adapted to the change and they lived together with the humans in the modern society.