Chapter 2 - First meeting

𝓚ageyama  found a place within the school grounds where he can practice with the ginger head although not being able to completely join the club.

At least not yet since they made a deal with the club's captain to reconsider their application on the club after sending their principal's wig flying on the very first day.

𝐹𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀<<

The two boys got heated up that they didn't even realized the three seniors coming inside the gym. Sawamura Daichi, the club's captain, has been looking at them with his arms crossed on his chest.

"AHEM!" He attempted to get the boys' attention but he ended up being ignored.

"You can't even receive the ball properly and you expect to win against me?!" Reprimand the taller boy

"One more time!" Answered the other.

Seeing this, Daichi couldn't help but to only shake his head and heave a sigh.

"Hey! The captain is talking to you!" Tanaka, a senior, yelled.

Just as Daichi was about to step up again, the gym's door opened revealing their principal, just on time when Hinata spiked the ball.

The ball went flying towards the principal resulting for him to be hit on the face making his wig fly off his head landing towards Daichi's shocking everyone present.

The two of them ended up getting kicked out of the gym, moreover, the club until they both realize what team awareness is. Later that day, Daichi proposed to them a 3 versus 3 match with the two other first year and one senior.

>> 𝐹𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝑒𝓃𝒹

"I wonder what they look like... the two first years, I mean" Hinata said, trying to start a conversation.

"Who cares about what they look like? As long as I win against them then it's all good" Kageyama said while looking at the ball then at the ginger in front of him before sighing.

"Its just so happened that we are on the same side of the net. Sucks to be me" Kageyama added before passing the ball to Hinata.

"HEY!" Hinata reacted while spiking the ball back to the setter, which was caught by the latter.

Tsukishima, who's walking home with Yamaguchi from the club since they were given a little briefing and had a little introduction to other member, saw a glimpse of the two boys and oddly enough, he had the sudden urge to approach the two.

Yamaguchi, seeing his friend start walking into a different direction, tried to call out to him.

" Tsukki! Where are you--" He stopped his question when he realized where his friend was heading to.

"oh~" he uttered and giggled, enjoying the sight of his vampire friend move on instinct.

"One.. one more!"

Tsukishima heard the orange-haired lad said, as he was getting nearer.

"Okay.. here it goes"

His attention moved to the other lad when he heard him speak.

There was this unfamiliar feeling that starts grow within him as he look at the boy, making him confused. He saw that the Ravenette tossed the ball and it went exactly to where he is. The blond caught the ball before Hinata could even touch it. Tsukishima looked at the two and realized that they must be the other first years that the seniors in the club were talking about.