#5 TeJ and Veronica

"yeah Pearl at Midnight saids, Monica" "We get to know each other a little bit better saids, Carter" "alright sounds good saids, Brian as he shakes Carter's hand" "see ya tonight saids, Carter" "see ya saids, Brian" he and Roman walked away from Carter he got his cutter back. "Stupid crap saids, Brian" Monica pulled Veronica aside and said "Go get dressed you're going with them" Veronica went up to get dressed in this

 "Stupid crap saids, Brian" Monica pulled Veronica aside and said "Go get dressed you're going with them" Veronica went up to get dressed in this

after that, she went to see Brian and Rome "Wait Veronica saids" Brian and Rome looked at her. "What are you doing here Brian asks Veronica" "Monica said I'm supposed to go with you Veronica saids" "Let's get you out of here then Brian said as Veronica gets in the car and the three of them are off to TeJ's garage." When they got there Veronica was shocked and had butterflies in her stomach she couldn't wait to see Tej Brian explains that Tej's garage got everything. "Hey yo, Jimmy what's up saids, Brian" "What up Bullet saids, Jimmy" "Jimmy that's Roman and Veronica check the Evo and the spyder give them a down check saids, Brian" "An Evo When did you get an Evo from Jimmy asks" "it's a long story saids, Brian." "I gotcha saids, Jimmy" "thx bro saids, Brian" "It's so hot and humid I can't even wear my draws saids, Roman" "Yeah tell me about it saids, Brian" "damn Veronica says." "Look at all of this potential out here dang Miami Miami saids, Roman" "damn saids, Veronica" "Tej Parker Roman Pearce saids, Brian" "Well hello there beautiful TeJ says" "Hello TeJ Veronica says" "Hey Suki saids, Brian" "what's up baby saids, Suki as she kisses Brian."
Time Lapse
Roman asked Tej if he races Tej saids, no. "Hey Tej Roman is gonna be in town is there any way he can use that cot saids, Brian" "Why can't he stay with you ok saids, Tej" As Rome and Brian walk away. "No you stay beautiful" Veronica smiles as she gets picked up by TeJ Veronica smiles as TeJ walks away Veronica waves to Brian and Rome "I didn't know she liked TeJ Rome says" "I did I knew the minute I met her that she liked TeJ Brian says." "Oh really Rome says" "Yeah Brian says walking away" "What's up Jimmy you seen anything like this before Brian asks"