#7 Check In

before they go and check in they go and get Veronica "Gonna blow our cover before we even begin saids, Rome" "Hey Bilkins can you tell me what went wrong Brian asks" "That's what I wanna know Bilkins says" "Show me your hands Markam says to Roman" "what's this about man Roman asks." "What's going on Brian asks" "you think you can shoot at me I'm a goddamn federal agent saids, Markam" "shut up Rome saids, Brian" "Don't tell me to shut up Brian, you almost blew our cover Oldman saids, Roman" "what do you mean almost Veronica asks" "you shouldn't shown up like you did, what you didn't know Verone was testing us saids, Brian" "no, I thought you punks were running said, Markam" "that's really funny, oh Rome already shoot you wouldn't be here right now saids, Brian." "Alright, we gotta get this under control saids, Bilkins" Hey that's mine saids, Markam" "so saids, Roman" Tell me what you know Bilkins asks Brian" "Well Rome and I will be make a run from Verone." "I'm not sure what and where but he did say he bought us a window from the local cops saids, Brian" "I can talk to some of the guys at the local PD Dunne says" "no no good if Verone got some of them on the payroll then we can't let them know our operation saids, Bilkins" "exactly saids, Brian." "Verone told us that he himself would be waiting at the drop saids, Brian" "that's good news if your gonna be bringing drug money to him then, we can get him from laundry saids, Bilkins, "na there's only one problem saids, Roman" "what's that Bilkins asks" "the Fluentes Verone's tapping them saids, Roman" "that is crap saids, Markam." "What you talking about homeboy we know what we've seen saids, Roman" "What do you think O'Connor you think she's compromised you should know Markam says to him" "What's that supposed to mean Roman asks." "Wait your old pal O'Connor didn't tell you he flipped on Bilkins in LA gave Dom his car keys and let him disappear that's why hes, not a cop anymore saids, Markam" "So what do you think expert." "Man IDK saids, Brian" "Alright will keep an eye on them saids, Bilkins" "We're out of here come on saids, Brian." "We got Fluentes in Verone, one in with TeJ, Markam trying to blow and, we got 3 cars that are no better than my damn ankle bracelet of mine, I'm gonna tell you something bra you let your old man Markham do that crap again that's gonna be our butt saids, Roman." "I know man it's getting thick really quick we may need a way out we need to come up with some kind of exit strategy saids, Brian." "Exit strategy saids, Roman" Yeah saids, Brian" "I like the way that sounds whatcha got in mind Roman asks" "Idk man but we need two more cars saids, Brian"