#23 TeJ and Veronica are happy

as Veronica and TeJ were reunited and Monica saved Carter spent his rotten days in prison then the day came when TeJ and Veronica were happy. Veronica woke up the next morning and went to get dressed in a short teal dress and boots Veronica was so happy so didn't have to deal with the wrath of Carter up her but 24/7 she and TeJ can be happy and free together Veronica went to her recipe book and went to see what she could make and she ended up making Vegetable soup something about the broth didn't taste right so she added some lemon and cornstarch that did the trick. She continued to make it then she left it go for one minute set a timer then left to go outside to watch TeJ getting completely ripped off with cars Veronica was really happy to be free and to be with TeJ and Jimmy and not with Carter. After the timer goes off Veronica goes in to finish the soup then she calls in TeJ and Jimmy "Hey V TeJ says as he kisses her on the cheek," "hey girl Jimmy says" "Hey boys grab a bowl with soup and sit at the table," "okay TeJ says grabbing a bowl" "yes mama Jimmy says." "So when are we moving Veronica asks" "moving Jimmy says confusedly" "Yes Jimmy we're moving but don't worry will make sure you are heavily rewarded Veronica says sipping her soup" "Sweet Jimmy says" It was night out Jimmy was closing the garage Veronica and TeJ were in bed. "So uh are we moving to London to start our new life Veronica asks" "of course we are I say we go tomorrow Tej says" "okay Veronica says" The two of them fall asleep for the night.