chapter 14

Walking with Trevor arms linked he guided himself and I to the elevator he pressed the button and we waited for the elevator to reach the floor "Hey,is it a hotel?" I asked looking at him raising my head a little because even though I'm wearing heels he still was taller than me "Nope" he replied simply "So that is a house?" I asked the elevator dinged signalling that it arrived to our floor Trevor opened the door for me and waited for me to step in,I did he followed and let the door close (A/N there are elevators doors that are opened manually without that little button don't comment on it) "A villa,a house it's yours call it whatever you want" he said

"Why is there an elevator in a villa,or a house or whatever?" I asked don't judge I still am in shock."Are you complaining?" he asked looking down at me "No,I'm just curious" I said shrugging my shoulder "I'll take you to a tour around the house later" he said ,I don't know why I feel like it's gonna turn out to be a mansion not just a house.

The elevator peeped signaling that we arrived to the first floor,Trevor opened the door like a gentleman once again and let me out first I held my dress a little so I wouldn't fall,with the other hand I linked my arm with Trevor.

After we got in a very very fancy car and we chatted a little the car stopped in front of a super fancy restaurant,from the outside it looked like a huge beautiful castle,you know those castles you dream of?or maybe another example do you Cinderella's castle that is shown in every cartoon?yah this restaurant looks like that or maybe just to me.

"Wait" Trevor said before getting out of the car he moved to the other side and opened the door for me like a gentleman "What's up with you and opening doors today?" I asked making the joke tone obvious in my voice he chuckled at me "I thought girls like it when we do that" He said giving me a half smile "Well,yah we do but it just doesn't seem to me like you can do that" I said and stuck my tongue out at him in the end "So ladylike" He said and shook his head at me I chuckled even though I hate Trevor to the moon and back but I kinda like this side of him "Shall we go malady?" He said a fake British accent placing one hand behind his back and extending the other in front of me to take it "You need to practice on that more" I said taking his hand "Shut up" he mumbled under his breath so the security man standing in front of the door wouldn't hear.

As we got in a waiter stood in front of us Trevor told him about our reservation "The second floor" The waiter said and guided us to the elevator he opened the door for us,When we arrived to the second floor a waitress opened the door for us,"Welcome,sir,madam.My name is Christina and I'll be your waitress tonight,from here,please" she said,she walked in front of us guiding us to a large wooden door she opened the door and I gasped it was a white room a very white room everything was white in the room,it looked like heaven it was so magical,on one side of the room there was no-wall it was a glass that viewed the sea,if this isn't the most beautiful place I have no idea what is.In the middle of the room there was a table around it were two chairs and on the middle of the table there was a single red flower that matched my dress color,the waitress smiled at us sweetly then she walked out and closed the door "Wow,Trevor I don't know what to say" I said my voice didn't come out so clear,like come on I'm still amazed I literally am in heaven on earth what do expect from me?

"Don't say anything,just dance" He said I was about to comment on that statement then I was shut when Trevor snapped his finger and a song played at first I couldn't make out what song it was but then after the singer said the first word I immediately recognized it,it was 'love me like you do'by Ellie Goulding,by now my mouth formed a perfect 'O' shape.

Trevor walked to me,took my hand in his and brought the other one to his shoulder,he put his hand on my waist and we started swaying to the song.

If you want to read the next chapter follow me I'll make the next one private.

________________________________________________________________

I sooo want to write more but I exams people,Lol.

so do I deserve a vote for leaving my exams and writing? haha

What do you guys think?Hope you like it ;);)

Hey guys I want to connect with you more so follow me on twitter and tell me you're one of my readers and I'll follow you right back,Also I need help to surprise you so contact me to find out the surprise. My username on Twitter:@shroukmaher