Chapter 12

Taking the bags out of my hands Trevor put it in the car's boot "The last one?" He asked I nodded my head "Okay,let's go" He said adjusting his shirt I walked to the back seat of the car,I got in and Trevor followed behind sitting beside me he nodded too the driver in the mirror reflection the driver started the car and we head off to the airport.

"Excited?" Trevor asked "I would have been if I wasn't with you" I said in the coldest tone I could manage he rolled his eyes "You should quit the attitude,you know" he replied with a bored tone,It' been like that since we were informed about the Hawaii trip,I ready need to know who the genius is who decided I should go with Trevor on a trip for two weeks ALONE,they must have been really stupid to think we..I mean.. I.. would  spend two weeks without having fun,and maybe that fun would be on  Trevor,smiling devilishly I stayed silent planning for what I should do to Trevor

The driver stopped in front of the airport gate Trevor helped me out of the car "Stay by my side" Trevor said in a stern tone I rolled my eyes at him what does he think I am a three years old?He took the bags out of the car boot and put them on bag cart and started pushing it in front of him with one hand and with the other he held my hand,sparks went though my hand making me shiver a bit 'No,Genn you can't shiver because of his touch,you hate him' my mind scolded at me I shook my head trying to clear my head from the thought.

Me and Trevor sat in the waiting area waiting for our flight to be called,we've been sitting here doing nothing for twenty minutes,Trevor had his head inside his phone and didn't even glance up at me,I made fun of each and every person in this airport and I still am bored "Don't you think we should go to the shopping area?I heard airport stores are the best" I said with excitement in my voice "No" Was Trevor's reply,thats all? only one no? "I'm bored" I whined "I don't care" He said with a cold tone glancing at me for a second then back to his phone,I huffed and sat back in my seat,who does he think he is? 

My attention was suddenly caught by a man he had black hair,dark eyes,he had strong jaw line,he looked so familiar,I kept following him with my eyes till I remembered him,how could I be so stupid,I squealed and jumped in my chair,without realizing it I was approaching him  feeling excitement rising in my heart "Oh my god,You are Daniel Gillies,right?" I asked the man turned to me smiling sweetly down at me "Yes,dear" He said I was about to let out another squeal but I composed myself,I cleared my throat "I don't want to sound like an over obsessed fan but I love you" I paused for a second "So much" I said he chuckled at me "How sweet of you" He said then his eyes fell on something behind me "Oh,Trevor what a surprise" He said I turned to be met by Trevor smiling politely at the awesome actor,Wait! Trevor knows elegant people?"Hi,Daniel" Trevor said shaking his hand "That's my girlfriend,Genna,she's a huge fan of you" Trevor said the handsome man laughed at Trevor's comment "I noticed" He said and chuckled a bit I smiled at him "She's Cute,Trev,take care of her" Daniel said Trevor nodded his head smiling at him.

Our flight was called,Trevor walked in front of me walking so fast making it hard for me to follow "Hey wait for me" I said  he glanced back at me for a second then turned his back at me slowing his pace "Hurry up" He said "I'm trying,you're walking so fast for me to keep up" I said out of breath he sighed and held my hand and started walking as fast again I rolled my eyes at him.

We finally got on the plane when we were seated I fastened my belt "What's wrong with you?" I asked him he looked at me and sighed "What do you mean?" he asked "Don't play dumb,something is probably is wrong with you" I said he sighed and moved his eyes away from me I raised an eyebrow at him,he seemed like he was thinking if should tell me or not "Is there something you didn't tell me?" I asked "No,it's just...Nothing" He said looking at me once again I shrugged my shoulders "If you don't want to tell me,fine then" I said.

The flight was just as boring as it was in the car,Trevor was completely silent he didn't even try to tease me or provoke me which worried me,What's wrong with him?

I rested my head on the plane small window relaxing a but I closed my eyes hoping to get some sleep which probably wasn't going to happen,I wonder does Trevor has a private jet?I mean his family are so rich so,don't they own one?I felt curious but was too tired to ask so I just brushed it off.

"Genna" I heard Trevor say softly "Come on wake up" He said I was about to move and tell him I was awake but a better idea popped in my head and I didn't budge "Come on" He sighed then suddenly I felt a hand on the back of my knees and another one on my back then I was suddenly lifted,it took me a second to realize that I was carried bridal styles by the one and only Trevor,I smiled from inside of me,my heart started beating faster I hated that in fact,I sank more into him like how warm he is.

____________________________________________________________________________

I feel like my writing style changed abit what do you think guys?

Hope you liked this chapter, ;) sorry for the very late update.

Love you :****