Chapter 9

"Gen,do you know this guy?cuz he is glaring at you like he wants yo kill you right here and right now" She said I looked behind me and regretted it immediately,HOLY SHIT.The man was tall and huge he has muscles everywhere of his body his arms could weight more than me,he looked like these WWE stars,Anna was right he was glaring at me like he wants to kill me,his glare turned into a smirk when he saw the fear in my eyes.He started walking towards us,me and Anna watched his every move,my heart was pounding in my chest Anna could probably hear  it.

The man stopped in front of me his eyes never left me "Uh..can I help you?" I said,yep I am scared but that doesn't mean I'm going to show it "Come with me" The man said OH MY GOD even his voice was scary,the seriousness in his voice said it all,I knew I'm screwed "W-w-what?" I stuttered you can't blame me though,you don't see a huge man telling you to go with him everyday,"I said come with me" He said this time with a glare added "N-no,I don't know you" I said he shook his head at me and gripped my arm "You're coming with me" He said with a little louder voice,which didn't help at all."Hey hey hey,Who do you think you are kidnapping her like that?" Anna said I totally forgot she was therethe man looked at her,there was no fear in her eyes,he took something out of his pocket,a paper,he showed it to her,her face turned to so many colors and she shut her mouth. 

"What the hell let me go" I yelled turning all attention to us when they saw the man all of them turned their attention back to whatever they were doing,who the hell is this man a mafia boss? he started dragging me "Anna,help me you won't let him take me" I yelled she looked at me sympathetically what the hell no-one is going to help me?Fine,I'll help myself 

"LET ME GO" I said and kicked him with my hands and legs he rolled his eyes at me he held both of my hands in both of his and kept walking till we stood in front of a car he opened the back door and pushed me in there was another man there sitting in the driver seat as the door closed the locked the door with children lock,"LET ME OUT OF HERE" I kept screaming and kicking around in the car when I noticed no-one gave two flying shits,I shut up plus my throat started to hurt so I just shut my mouth.

The car ride was so damn boring no-one of the two men talked they didn't even look at each other they just sat there like statues,so I thought I could make a conversation "Hey" I said to the driver he looked at me in the mirror but said nothing "What's your name?" I asked he ignored me "What do you work?" I asked he glared at me in the mirror "Fine,Wha-" He cut me off "SHUT UP" He said with gritted teeth I rolled my eyes at him and sat again in the silence,when I got bored again I started kicking his chair,maybe angering them make them get bored of me and  let me go.Suddenly the car stopped I hit my face with the driver's seat "Aw,Watch out" I yelled at the man both of the men glared at me.

They unlocked the car,I opened the door quickly and took that as my chance to run away even though I don't know where I am,I ran as fast as I can,I could hear voices after me,out of no where there was hands around my waist holding me from running "LET ME GO" I screamed and without me even realizing my tears started to fall "Please" I whispered "Shhhh" whoever was holding me said "Calm down,it's just me" I looked at who it was and it was Trevor I turned my body and hugged him I pulled away and looked at him with my tears still running down my face "Y-yo-you d-d-on't know *sniff* w-what-*Sniff* happened to me" I said stuttering "I-I was kidnapped-a-and-" I was cut off by my own sob he hugged me and kept saying soothing words.

When I calmed down it hit me what is he doing here with my kidnappers?I pulled away and looked at him with a confused expression on my face then I pushed him away from me "Y-You are the one who kidnapped me" I said anger obvious in my voice "It's not called kidnapping when I am your fiance" he said "IT IS WHEN I DON'T WANT TO MARRY YOU OR EVEN BE NEAR YOU" I yelled at him,I could tell the veins on my neck starting to pop out from the pain I was having "NEITHER DO I WANT TO GET MARRIED,BUT YOU SHOULD GET OVER THE FACT THAT WE'RE GETTING MARRIED WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT" He yelled back his face turned red with anger 

"I HATE YOU" I screamed at him and walked past him pumping my shoulder with his,when I studied my surrounding I realized that we are in front of his house I opened the door surprisingly it wasn't locked.I slammed the door behind me and ran to the bedroom which is supposed to be 'ours' I slammed the door again,I searched for comfy pyjamas when I found one I took it out angrily and went to take a nice calming warm shower.

When I finished showering I got out of the bathroom,to be met by Trevor I ignored him and stood in front of the mirror and started brushing my hair with force,I was surprised that my hair didn't come out with the brush because of the force I was using on it,I could see in the mirror Trevor glaring at me "Where were you?" he asked I ignored him 

"Where were you?" He repeated his question I repeated my attitude and ignored him "Genna" he warned "NONE OF YOUR FREAKING BUSINESS" I yelled he took in a deep breath trying to contain his anger "Genna I'm trying so hard right now to be calm,don't make me mad cuz if you do,you won't like it" He said warning I put my hair in a high bun "What do you want?" I asked sighing he took in another breath and closed his eyes for a second calming himself "I already asked you" he said I shrugged my shoulders "Ask again" I said coldly he glared at me

"Where were you?" he asked "At an old friend's house" I said "Who is that 'old friend'?" He asked mocking me "See,you're the one who is making me angry" I said hoping I could avoid his question "Genna" He said through gritted teeth "Take it as just an old friend" I snapped at him he smirked "I wonder that old friend you mean Dylan or Anna?" He said I glared at him "How did you know them?" I asked he shrugged his shoulders "I swear if you hurt them-" He cut me off "calm down I'm not a mafia boss I'm just rich" he said and rolled his eyes at me I glared at him he walked closer to me and put his arms around me even though I hate him I did need that hug,so I hugged him back "I know I scared you so bad,I'm sorry" he said I stayed silent "You know I-" I cut him off "Shut up,let me enjoy the silence" I said he just chuckled and pulled me closer to him "Okay" he whispered,we stayed like that for a minute until I pulled away "I still hate you" I said.

__________________________________________________________________

#TEAMWHO

Comment/vote temme what you think

Follow me on twitter/@shroukmaher

Hope you like it