Chapter 40

Yu Sheng's house is on the 12th floor.

The top floor avoids the possibility of being surrounded by the sound of various decorative electric drills.

When Jin Linkun entered the door, he was a little hesitant and was pulled by Yu Sheng: "What are you doing at the door to ward off evil?"

"a little nervous......"

The door closed with a loud sound from the back, Jin Linkun cleared his throat and subconsciously cleared his clothes: "Is there no one in your house?"

Yu Sheng shook his head and gave him a pair of slippers: "No one, the aunt didn't find it last time when she came home. It was inserted under the coffee table. You go to the living room first."

The whole sentence is a bit jumpy. Jin Linkun took a while to fully understand that the person has been thrown on the living room sofa by Yu Sheng.

He found the socket under the coffee table and charged the phone.

Three rooms and one hall, the living room is a bit empty, and the decoration is very standard, it looks almost the same as the model room.

The long row of sofas is extremely spacious, accounting for at least one-third of the living room. The light gray wooden handles are scattered on it, and there are more than a dozen pillows of different styles.

Jin Linkun took one of them and pressed twice.

It's very soft and feels good. With the air conditioning blanket of the same style on the side, it looks very suitable for lying on the sofa and sleeping.

He hugged the pillow, not knowing why, and remembered Yu Sheng's empty information collection form.

"What a god?" Yu Sheng turned on the air conditioner, pulled out the can from the refrigerator and bought the coke before leaving, and shook it twice before him.

Jin Linkun raised his head and took the Coke, casually looking for a question: "Thinking-what do you think of your TV?"

Yu Sheng looked back at the TV hanging on the wall and flipped out two remote controls for him: "I don't know, you research."

"..." Jin Linkun: "Ah?"

After walking for so long, no one was at home, more or less ash. Yu Sheng prepares to clean up the room first, and then pulls out the wet wipes: "It's too complicated, too lazy to make, and it's nothing beautiful."

The TV was there when he lived in. He didn't want it. It is estimated that the decorator thinks there should be a TV on the wall.

Today's TVs are getting bigger and more complicated, and the buttons on the remote control even have several functions. He tried twice and couldn't stand the trouble of the two remote controllers back and forth.

Duan Lei also came over and played a few times. They were young and energetic high school students. Each time they went straight to the cool water-cooled desktop computer in the study.

Jin Linkun: "..."

The mature and retired senior senior seniors who had grown up and had no way to refute, so got their first job, sat in the living room, and honestly studied the relationship between the set-top box and TV.

Yu Sheng simply tidied up the room and went back to the living room. Jin Linkun had successfully made the TV move.

The TV has been tuned to the [Golden Years] section, and it is being rebroadcasted for the Spring Festival Gala, which year is unknown. The big red full screen is too visually striking, so he has not yet figured out which remote control is the console, and is trying to lower the volume.