one

One.

"Welcome home!" Yaya cheered upon the arrival of Boboiboy and Lia, who both were away for two months on Siargao island. The others erupted in howls while Boboiboy playfully rolled his eyes, "What? Two months without us were that bad?"

"Not really. It's just that we got used to your absence that it makes us crazy knowing you guys are back." Ying teased, much to Yaya laughing, "Honestly guys, you should have stayed longer. We had fun without you!"

Lia sighed, shaking her head, "Very funny. Now, this is why it's a great decision that we didn't buy any souvenirs." The rest of the gang reacted at Lia's statement by whining, while some of them just groaned. On the other hand, Boboiboy snickered, "Deserved."

Leizel shrugged off her statement and went to her best buddy for a hug, "You know, this is the first time that we became separated for months. I don't know why, but it sucks." Lia chuckled, hugging her back, then pulled away to face her, "Aww, I missed you too Zel."

Boboiboy went to properly greet the others, Fang, Yaya, Ying, and Gopal, who rushed to give his best buddy a hug as well, "Woohoo! Thank goodness you're back!" Boboiboy hugged him back, "Thanks, Gopal."

"Not to mention, Boboiboy, the tan looks great on you!" Ying complimented the elemental hero, much to the shadow hero agreeing with her statement, "Yup. It looks like it's always sunny at Siargao, huh?"

Boboiboy pulled away then faced Fang, "Well, there were times that it rained but mostly, it was sunny. It was a good vacation, guys. I definitely recommend Siargao." Yaya nodded, then smirked at him, "Wow Boboiboy, I didn't know that the honeymoon can go first before the wedding."

"Hey!" Lia shouted, flustered at Yaya's statement. The others just laughed while Fang chuckled, "Excuse them, my friends. This is what you guys get for leaving us all of a sudden for two months."

"You're just pissed because I made you the temporary leader, it must be a burden," Boboiboy replied, a pinch of jokiness in his tone. "I should have made Yaya the leader, gaaah, what a regret." He dramatically sighed.

Fang widened his eyes, "Hey! I didn't mean that! And I was a great leader to them, right guys?" The others didn't answer, not because they thought of Fang as a bad leader, but just to tease him out of it.

"Yikes, it looks like they don't agree, cuz." Lia said then let out a fake gasp afterward. Fang just rolled his eyes then grunted, "Whatever. Now I know how it feels to handle a team."

"You're welcome, Fang." Boboiboy grinned at him.

Later on, Boboiboy is now at the shop, managing it since he has been out for two months. Before they arrived, Fang and Gopal were the ones helping each other since Tok Aba and Ochobot are out of town – they are at Kota Hilir.

"Thank you for looking out on the shop, Fang. It means a lot," Boboiboy, who's currently washing the used mugs, thanked Fang. Fang, on the other hand, just arrived at the counter after delivering the drinks to the current customers, "No problem, Boi. I know that you guys had to leave to destress. A lot has happened for the past few months."

"Yeah. Our trip helped us reconnect to each other and you know, I believe that our love strengthened." Boboiboy assured Fang, talking about Lia. Fang smiled, "Oh, that's good. I'm glad that happened... But how's Lia, like in terms of..."

Fang trailed off, not knowing how to ask his question. He didn't have the right words with him yet he tried to word it out, "In terms of you know... coping with everything?"

Boboiboy's face fell upon realizing what he meant; it brought back the events that happened to them in Siargao, "Lia is, well... She's trying, Fang. I know she really is. She doesn't get panic attacks as often as before."