three

Three.

"I think having it on the delivery applications will help in terms of marketing. I mean, some people can just be scrolling down, looking for something to drink then they find the shop." Back in Rintis, at Boboiboy's house, the elemental hero explains his idea to Tok Aba, who is having a cup of tea in the dining area.

As much as Boboiboy is enthusiastic about the idea, his granddad, on the other hand, is unamused by it. "Aiya, wouldn't that be tedious to work on? What's wrong with my delivery service?" Tok Aba asked.

"Atok, I will be leaving a month from now and you'll have a hard time juggling the tasks between doing the orders, serving the customers onsite, and delivering to those who live afar. Even if Lia will join you, she can't solely handle the delivery."

Tok Aba nodded, understanding his grandson's point, "How will this happen then? What do I have to do?"

"Nothing, atok. Leave the work to me and Lia," Boboiboy replied, giving him a small smile. "Please trust me on this. After all, it has been my dream to expand your business. It deserves the expansion and recognition."

"My only concern about it is it could prevent Lia from doing her own activities. I know that she won't go back to TAPOPS for quite a while and maybe she has her own plans in life. I don't want to hinder her from doing what she wants." Tok Aba said, a bit hesitant to involve Lia in the plan.

"Actually, Lia is undecided whether she will take up further studies or not. I still have no update regarding her plan. But don't worry much, atok, we'll get the hang of it. Our first step is to have the shop on the delivery applications then we can go from there when it comes to expansion."

---

"Please catch the earliest flight to the Philippines. We need you here."

"You're going back to the Philippines?!" Sonobot exclaimed, genuinely shocked upon hearing Lia's announcement. Upon arriving home from Kuala Lumpur, Lia started to pack her things in her luggage and when Sonobot entered the room, she is more than surprised.

Lia didn't reply to her; instead, she just went on packing clothes that could last for how many days. Sonobot groaned, "Earth to Lia! Stop acting as if I'm not here!"

"I wasn't acting, Sonobot," The sound heroine faced the power sphere with a small smirk. "I just like watching you fuss about some things. It's no big deal."

Sonobot sighed, "You do like to mess with me, huh? Oh gosh, you've never changed. It's like I'm talking to fifteen- to seventeen-year-old Lia all over again."

Lia lightly laughed in return, then crossed her arms, "Don't worry much. I'll just be gone for like, five days. I haven't been to Quezon City for quite a while now."

"So, what's the reason of the spontaneous trip? And are you bringing me?" Sonobot asked, much to Lia chuckling a bit, "Eh, only if you want me to bring you. Although it would be better if you stay here. You can help out in the shop since there have been a lot of customers lately."

"Aish, I was hoping to come with you. What if something happens? You need at least one power sphere and that's me." Sonobot replied, disappointed that Lia wouldn't be bringing her. "I'll be fine Sonobot. I still have my power watch with me. Besides, I kind of want to go alone."

Sonobot sighed in defeat, realizing that she wouldn't win against Lia, "Alright, fine. But can you at least tell me what's going on and why you are suddenly heading there? I know you're up for a spontaneous trip but at least explain why."

"A family meeting."

"A family meeting?" Boboiboy asked in confusion. The elemental is surely startled because of Lia's sudden trip. He just received a message that she would be coming over to his house. At first, he thought it was for the discussion about the shop and for some alone time later on. But when he opened the door to see Lia in departure clothes and a huge suitcase, his eyes widened and went to complete shock.