Ch 5

Hyun-woo Min's craftsmanship was not noteworthy. Junkyung glanced around while he delivered the packed lunch. The space between the main gate and the main entrance was very wide, just like the royal floor of a residential and commercial complex. There were objects that Junkyung has never seen before decorated in simply white and gray.

At first glance, it looks like a small golf bag. Next to it was an icebox.

The person who noticed Junkyung's gaze spoke up. "Do you like fishing?"

"No".

"Sea-fishing is more fun that you think. You can't stop once you get the taste of it".

"Sure".

"How about we go together? We have a small fishing boat. I can teach you".

Hyun-woo Min gradually stopped talking as the other party seemed to want to leave.

"Please invite me next time."

"You say you will go next time every day and you don't go. We don't even eat together."

"As an employee, I can't help it." It was a very final answer for an assistant. Even Hyun-Woo Min, who was relentless, doesn't say anymore. Only after seeing him take the prepared lunch box, Jun-Kyung finally turns around.

"Tell my mother thank you."

Junkyung pushed the front door without answering.

"Goodbye, Junkyung hyung. See you later."

Surprised, while looking back at Hyun-Woo Min, the gate slammed shut. Even with the door shut, Junkyung stood briefly for a moment. Did he just call me hyung? Leaving formality and calling him hyung? He has met and trained quite a few people so far, but no one has ever called him that way. Sometimes, a very young child of a customer would call him uncle, but never hyung.

It was so absurd. He couldn't stand still. As the elevator sank towards the underground parking lot, some laughter broke out. The corner of his lips slowly moved upwards.

2. Present

Marriage? marriage?

Junkyung who was left alone got into the car dazed. He entered the car without starting the engine and sat there for a while. The dark underground parking lot of the university hospital was frequented by car.

That was a threat, wasn't it?

Is there anyone in the world who dares to reject Hyun-seung Min's proposal? There may be, but one thing was certain, it wouldn't be Junkyung.

Does anyone know about this besides us?

That was the problem.

Hyun-woo Min, Hyun-seung's half brother. The moment he learned about pregnancy, guilt surged like a tidal wave.

Even if it wasn't for Hyun-woo Min.

He bit his lower lips softly. If it's Executive Director Min's child.....maybe that would be less difficult. He has a great chance of miscarriage, but as long as he last for a year, Director Min take care of him. It's not bad to become the owner of the building by extorting money from Hyun-seung Min. Executive Director Min wants a child. He also has the option to withdraw if he decided to forsake his moral responsibilities and conscience to the fullest, such as getting an abortion if he doesn't like it.

For sure!

Jun-kyung hit the steering wheel one after another. He gathered his tingling palms together and struck them down with his fist. The horn sounded briefly. Two passersby looking for a parked car were startled. They looked at Junkyung with strange eyes and passed by with their tongues clicked. It is the underground parking lot of the university hospital, so it's not uncommon for people the struggle in anguish in a car.