Shower - Fem Reader

You arrived home after school to Eddie's trailer, "Eddie?", you yell out, no response. You walk around a little and hear the shower going withe some music playing, the door cracked a bit.
You walk over quietly and peek your head into the door a little, Eddie was in there, his long, curly hair wet and dripping with water, steam engulfing the whole bathroom.
He was hunched over with the water running over his head and down his back. One arm was holding himself up on the shower wall and the other was wrapped around his cock, stroking it to the pace of the music.
"Oh fuck, just like that y/n~" Eddie moaned out.
You couldn't take your eyes off of him.
Pushing the door open enough for you to squeeze through, you walk in and start to take your clothes off.
Once your clothes were off you walked over and opened the shower door, "couldn't even wait until I got home?~".
Eddie looked up at you and froze for a slight moment before grabbing your waist and pulling you into the shower with him.
He smashed his lips into yours, his tongue immediately taking over and exploring your mouth. Pushing you against the shower wall and shoving his hard dick in between your thighs and starting to pump it in and out. His cock was rubbing against your wet pussy and spreading your juices all over his dick and your inner thighs.
"I'm so glad your home baby, you were testing my patience by staying out longer~" Eddie said as he grabbed your legs and lifted you off the ground and hooked your legs over his shoulders.
He lined his dick up with your hole, "may I~?", he asked.
"Please fuck me already Eddie~! I need you!" You moaned at him with the lack of pleasure.
With no hesitation he started slowly pushing his dick inside of you, he didn't stop until he was balls deep in your pussy.
"Can I keep M-Moving~?" He grunted out.
You nod in response, the water from the shower hitting Eddie in the back and dripping onto the floor.
He pulls out and slams back in, your arms wrap around his neck and start clawing at his back. You look down to see his dick and your pussy connected and his slender figure with slight abs turning you on even more than before.
The feeling of Eddie inside you was amazing. All the pleasure a person could feel was radiating from the one sensitive spot on your body to every part of your body. You could feel his tip almost hitting the end of your pussy and it made you excited.
"I-I'm getting close, please let me cum!" You moan out.
"No no no baby girl, not until I say you can~" Eddie responded with.
"Ah~ Ah~ Ah~ Eddie please~!"
You could feel the pleasure getting more and more intense with each thrust, you were so close.
Eddie's hand wraps around your neck and continues to fuck your pussy, harder than before. You could feel his thrusts getting more erratic and slowing down a little. His hand was wrapped around your neck so tightly that you could barley breath but it felt so fucking good , you start to scratch his back harder than before.
Eddie moans out, "fuck baby, you feel so good~! Mmmm~! Cum for me baby~"
He thrusted in one last time before feeling his hot cum shoot deep inside of your pussy and that was enough to push you over the edge. Your cum dripping all over Eddie's cock and down his thighs onto the shower floor.
He leans in to kiss you before realizing that your asleep, he kisses you on the cheek and puts you under the water to clean you up. Eddie turns the shower off, still carrying you, and grabs a towel for you before walking into his bedroom.
"I love you, y/n,"

661 words