Piss fetish - dom reader

Don't read if you don't want to, and if your gonna read, please don't make fun of me.

You slam Eddie against the wall of his bathroom, your lips connecting and you take over this time.
Normally Eddie was in charge but you had an idea this time, and Eddie was willing to try it with you.
You were the same height as Eddie so you taking charge wasn't a super hard thing to do, you pull away from his lips and pull out a piece of cloth from your back pocket.
"May I blindfold you?" You ask.
"Anything you want, darling. The safe word is Metal," Eddie responded with.
You wrap the cloth around his eyes and guide the way to his bed where you sit him down.
"Wait here for a minute, I need to grab something" you leave him in the bedroom to go grab a rope that you had brought but left at the front door.
On your way out of his room you notice something hanging on his wall.
Handcuffs. Perfect.
You grab the handcuffs off the wall and walk back to where Eddie was, he had moved to the middle of his bed with his back facing the pillows.
"I'm back baby," you say as you climb onto his lap, grinding your hips just enough to get him excited but not too excited.
You grab the waistband if his jeans and boxers and pull them off of Eddie's legs, and then remove his shirt. You decide to also remove all of your clothing too, just so he's not the only one naked the whole time.
"Are you sure you want this baby? You can back out at any point?" You asked while the handcuffs were in your hand.
"I'm sure, I want this," he smiled at you even though he couldn't see you yet.
You smile and say nothing in response, you snap the cuffs onto one wrist, put it around the bed frame, and then snap it onto his other wrist.
You sit down on his legs and remove the blindfold, Eddie looks at you and then looks next to you.
You had brought a bunch of full water bottles, and he gathered what you were going to do rather quickly.
Picking up a bottle, "drink," you say while opening it and placing it at his mouth.
Eddie downed the whole bottle in a few gulps.
You reach your hand down and wrap it around his semi-hard cock.
You lean in close to his ear and whisper, "This may take a while depending how fast you can drink, so be ready for a lot~"
Tightening your grip around his cock you start to stroke it, making it get fully hard in seconds.
"Aah Aah, y/n~!" Eddie moaned as you stroked his cock.
It was dripping precum down the shaft and into your hand. He already had to pee because he hadn't gone to the bathroom beforehand.
His body started to tense and you removed your hand, Eddie grunted in response to the lack of pleasure.
"Cant have you cumming just yet~ now since I'm in charge, I decide what we do," you said as you sat next to Eddie.
"Let's watch some TV," you say to Eddie as you turn the TV on, "oh and here's some more water," you give him another bottle of water.

—2 hours—

"Mmmm~ Mmmm~" Eddie moaned as he squirmed on the bed next to you.
"What's wrong baby~?" You said.
"I really need to~~ Mmmm~!" He responded with.
Eddie's cock was rock hard and leaking a ton of precum, it was twitching every so often and his legs were clenched together.
You had been edging him for the last 2 hours and he was extremely desperate to piss.
You teach down and wrap your hand around his cock again, he flinches at the touch. You start to slowly stroke his cock, moving your hand up and down
"Aaah~! I-Its gonna come out~" he moaned out, all of the muscles in his body tensing.
You keep on stroking as a stream of piss shoots out of his cock, coming out in little spurts and landing all over his stomach. He was pulling at the handcuffs as his face contorted in ways you'd never seen before, and it turned you on even more.
"Good, good baby~" you said as you were still holding his squirting cock in your hand.
Once the piss stopped he started to drip cum out of his cock, letting it fall onto your hand.
After the cum stopped you looked at Eddie's face and he was dead asleep. You grab the handcuff keys and take them off of his wrists.
You put a blanket over him and walk into the kitchen to get some stuff for Eddie.
Will be making a short aftercare for this later.

814 words. If you have nothing nice it's at just don't say it