I can't believe it!!

You got him on the floor as well.
He starts to wrestle you on the floor trying to get you on your back.
He got you on your back and when you tried to get away he slammed your head against the floor hard. You had a headache for a second. As you laid there with your hand on your head he/she in the ghost mask costume tried to stab you in the heart.

You quickly come back to your senses and head but him hard enough for him to fall back. And you were free. But not for long...
You got up quickly running to the door trying to unlock it and open it at the same time. It took too long.... He caught up...
Turn up the stairs trying to get away from him as fast as you could. You made it to your room and you closed your door.
You close the door and you open your closet door too put against your bedroom front door to try to lock him out.
He wasn't able to get in. You tried to call the police but the phone line was dead.

Y: Shit!!

You then use your computer to access 911.
P: What is your emergency?
Y: There is someone in my house trying to kill me.

Then the guy in the ghost face costume leaves.

You don't hear any noise you look behind you and he's gone.

Then someone comes rushing into your window for some reason.

"Oh Billy!" You said scared.

B:"I heard screaming are you alright?"

Y:"Billy the killer he's here he's in the house."

B:"He's gone he's gone don't worry" Billy says.

Then you see a phone fall out of his pocket.
You look him in disbelief. Partly believing that it might actually be him.
You turn around and run as fast as you can to the stairs.
"Wait Y/N!!
You were already gone. You run downstairs to your door and find someone standing there with a ghost face mask.
You scream.
Y:Ahhh!!!

To be continued.....