I hope it's not him

I was at Tatum's house.

We were just laying down and talking about random stuff.

"Here, for that right hook"

Dewey said and threw an Ice pack to me. I caught it and carefully say it on my right hand.

We're were talking about the killer "Being" Billy.

"I knew he was too perfect" Tatum said.

THE NEXT DAY

I went back to school as if nothing happened. I was in class and had to use the bathroom so I excused myself and went.

I went to the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror not saying anything. Then I heard two girls come in so I rushed into one of the stalls.

They were talking about me.

"Why would Sid want someone else she already has her own bubble butt boyfriend Billy."
Girl 1 said

"Maybe she was slut just like her mother"
Girl 2 said

"Where are you getting on m ask this?"
Girl 1 asks

They walk out of the bathroom and I wait for them to leave completely before coming out of the stall and staring at myself in the mirror.

"Pathetic" I say

*Clank*
You hear a sound in one of the bathroom stalls.
You look under all of them slowly and don't see anything.

You look around one more time and still don't see anything. Then you hear someone step on the ground off of one of the toilets.

You gather you're stuff and bacon to leave bud then some one runs or of one of the stalls and starts to try to attach your again.

They try to tackle your from the side but then you slide under to avoid it.

When you duck, he runs into the sinks and falls.

You hurry and grab your stuff and run it of the bathroom. Running through the hall and form the stairs back to your class....

To be continued...