Just a Normal day

~no ones POV~
Rays of light pierced through the window covered in vines. There laid Qi Xiaotian, who was trying but failing to hide under the covers. Unfortunately, which ever way he turned the light still blinded him, forcing him to get up. As his eyes adjusted to the light, it dawned on him. He was late for training...wait, HE WAS LATE FOR TRAINING! "OH SHOOT DADS GOING TO KILL ME!" he thought. He quickly ran over to the bathroom and started to brush his teeth, with the tooth brush still in his mouth, he ran over to the closet to get his clothes. He picked a black tank top and blue shorts. After he was done brushing his teeth he ran to put his clothes on, but tripped on his staff. Which made a small cut on his cheek. It didn't really matter to him, all that was on his mind was to go to training. After that sorry scene, he summoned a cloud and shot over to the training grounds. The training ground was a part of the more flat side of the mountain that was a huge circle of dirt surrounded by a forest of trees. He didn't see monkey king anywhere, he sighed with relief. Maybe he wouldn't get in trouble, he lands in the middle of the circle. "Your late." Monkey king said, who was suddenly beside him. Qi Xiaotian let out a small squeak in surprise. "Sorry dad, I overslept.." Xiaotian said sadly looking at the floor. Monkey king sighed "It's fine but, what happened to your cheek?".
"I fell"
"Of course you did" he chuckled.
"Anyways, let's start training" Monkey king said, Xiaotian nodded. "Buttttttt, since you were late you have to run 20 times around the whole training ground."
"WHATT, BUT THE TRAINING GROUND IS SO BIG" he nearly screamed.
Monkey king rolled his eyes, "You should have though about that before coming late"
"But-"
"Do it before I make you run around 40 times"
"Fine" he sighed. This was going to be a long training session.
-2 hours later-
     Xiaotain walked toward the staff room, since as for punishment of showing up late, monkey king forbid him from using his cloud. The staff room was the most guarded place in the whole mountain. You could probably guess the use of this room judging by the name. Believe it or not having a 17,550 pound staff in your head isn't comfortable. So monkey king decided to make a room guarding the staff. The room was hidden far in the mountain side, there were maybe guards, only Monkey king and Xiaotain were aloud, the guards had preform a spell to make sure no one was disguised was the king or prince. And to top it all off, the case had a ton of spells on it. Xiaotain thought the whole thing was stupid since monkey king and him were the only ones who could lift it up. But, he didn't have a choice. He went through the whole process and finally put the staff back, he could finally go to his room.

                      ~After returning to his room~

    "Ugghhhhhh" Xiaotian sighed before collapsing on his bed. His whole body hurt, and monkey king went EXTRA hard on him since he has been late to nearly every training session that week. Just has he was about to pass out in an awkward position, someone knocked on his window. He pushed the vines out of his way and opened the window to his is best friend floating by the window sill, Xiaojiao, princess of the Western Sea, and half DRAGON. "HIIII XIAOTIAN" Xiaojiao screamed.
"Hi Xiaojiao..." he said tiredly.
"Woah you look....terrible" she muttered.
"My dad went EXTRA hard on me today" he said with a tired grin.
" Welllll do you want to come over to my kingdom?"
"YOU KNOW I DO" his tired expression was gone. The Western Sea kingdom was SO COOL!! Every time he went there he was still shocked. The Palace was made of stone bricks to give it the old look, many towns circled the palace, and the whole thing was in a bubble underwater! The most horrifying but also the coolest thing he saw was this HUGE pod of whales swimming over head.
"I need to take a shower before I go, do you mind if you wait in my room?"
"I don't mind at all, take your time!"
Xiaojiao climbed through the window and sat on his unmade bed and pulled out her phone, while Xiaotian walked into his bathroom.
-30 minutes later-

Xiaotain was finally done showering, putting clothes on, and drying his hair.
"Are you ready party man?!" Xiaojiao said excitedly.
"Ready as I'll ever be" he smiled widely.
Xiaotain summoned a cloud big enough so that they could both sit on it comfortably.
"Hang on!"
The cloud started to blast into the direction of the Western Sea kingdom.

Monkey king walks into Xiaotains room, "Hey kid I heard voices, who are you talking to-"
"Oh he's gone- he really needs to say something to me before. But I know he's with Xiaojiao." He though while shaking his head. He started to walk out when he heard an explosion, it sounded like it was coming from the staff room.

        That took SO LONG OMGG. 
              Anyways first chapter done.
                    Word count: 896