1

Malcolm never wanted to become a Krelboyne.

Though at one point he did start to enjoy it, having people he could talk to without feeling 'too smart' or getting called a dork, geek, or nerd anytime he tried to talk. Somewhere he actually fit in for once. Being honest to himself, he could have never made it without Stevie, his best friend. Yes it took time getting used to his slow talking and deep breaths between every 1-5 words he says but if Malcolm had a missing lung and severe asthma among many other health issues, he thinks he'd probably be the same way.

The thing he hates most about being a Krelboyne now though? His teacher Mr. Herkabe. Nobody needed a second glance to see that he is basically obsessed with Malcolm. Everyone noticed, even Reese and that was saying something because the only thing Reese pays attention to most often is pranks, chicks, sports, cooking, and his hair. It gets so bad that Herkabe barely even notices his other students, sometimes Malcolm can avoid him though, the other Krelboynes help. The good part about being the 'Krelboyne King.' Through all these years he still gets called that by the others. They still warship him too, not all the time, but most of it. They've gotten pretty good at listening when he says to stop but sometimes it just slips out.

"Malcolm are you paying attention?"

"Not really, sorry."

"I figured, we've been trying to get your attention throughout this whole conversation."

"Sorry Cynthia."

"It's okay, lunch is almost over anyways."

Malcolm looks at Stevie's watch.

Wow. He thinks. Lunch has gone by quick today, he looks up and sees Mr. Herkabe walking quickly to them.

"Asshole inbound, 12 O'clock."

The Krelboynes turn their heads to look at him.

"Hey!! It's our lunch, back off!" Cynthia yells then stands up.

Herkabe stops, gives her a dirty look then turns around. He wouldn't admit it to anyone but Cynthia scares him. No one knows why, maybe it's the fact that she's not afraid to yell at him in a room full of people. She is more annoyed with him than Malcolm is and that's a little sad.

"When do you think He'll start leaving you alone?" Lloyd asked.

"College."

"I.....Bet he'd still....try then."

"You're probably right Stevie-"

The bell rings.

"Time for class."

"You guys want to come to my house after school?"

"Sorry my mom said no."

"Mine did too."

"My... dad.... said yes."

Everyone gives their response then heads to class.

"Malcolm?"

He looks up seeing no one there, he spins around and sees Stevie, Cynthia, Lloyd and Kyle, otherwise known as Eraserhead, all staring at him.

"What?"

"We are already at my house. You've been zoning out a lot, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, just thinking. You guys know how it is."

They all mutter an agreement then go inside and to the living room. If Malcolm was to be totally honest, He actually isn't okay. The pressure is getting to him. The stress of being perfect, just everything. It's gotten to the point where he doesn't even like school anymore. He has outbursts, he's been crying. He hates crying. Cynthia is right as well, he has been zoning out a lot more too, even his family is starting to notice. He'd actually rather be home right now, in bed or doing something stupid with Reese but he'd feel bad about ditching his friends.