Prologue: New chance.

W.D Blue: Hello everyone and Welcome to another story of Marvel, it's been a year since I made a story and I just wanted to say sorry about that, things in real life have been hectic but everything is going to be alright now, also I made my schedule so you guys know when I can upload this story.

Schedule for uploading story: Saturday, Wednesday.

Well now that you know my Schedule I hope you guys enjoy this story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New York City, Unknown Location.

Somewhere far away from New York City, we see an abandoned building with no people around until suddenly a figure wearing a very familiar red and blue suit lands on the building rooftop and walked the edge as he sits down while looking at City far away.

This figure takes his mask off revealing a young man in his 20s with brown hair and brown eyes along with a handsome face,  this is Peter Parker AKA Spider-man. Right now he is looking at the city where he used to protect it. Still, ever since his enemy Doctor Octopus took his body and made terrible things causing "Superior Spider-man" event, things that caused his so-called friends to call him a liar, traitor, and bad man, they even turned their back on him. No one believed him even the city now hate and despise him, right now Peter frowned and looked at his mask while clenching tightly.

"Why to bother staying hero, no one believed me and everyone hates me even calling me freak and villain even those Heroes that I befriended betrayed me, damn them." Peter murmured angrily while feeling angry, sad, pissed, and furious at those so-called heroes, Peter was in his mind until he suddenly heard an unknown voice behind him.

"I'm very sorry for everything you have been through, you didn't deserve this." The voice said with a soft motherly yet apologetic tone causing him to turn around and saw something that made him blink a bit, there was two figure standing in front of Peter as moonlight falls on them showing their appearances.

The first figure reveals a young mature woman in her '20s and standing 5'6" with attractive looking goddess voluptuous yet hourglass body, hourglass waist, and curvy hips with very phat heart-shaped bubbly rear-end and shapely long legs, thicc thighs, and perky JJJ-cup borderline K-cup breasts with a fair light complexion and glowing bright long red hair that stopped at her buttocks, ruby-red eyes and a beautiful heart-shaped face with soft kissable full red lipsticks lips and red mark looking tattoo around the eyes and the soft cheeks, the most noticeable thing is looking red gem that showing on the center of the chest and wearing dark red/black bodysuit that showing cleavages and shoulders with fingerless long gloves that have gauntlets and long combat boots with red/black long vest that stopped at waist-length.

The second figure reveals a young mature woman in her 20's and standing 5'5 1/2" with an attractive slender yet slim body, slender waist, and nicely fitted hips with phat bubbly sizeable rear-end and thicc long legs, thicc thighs, and perky HH-cup breasts with fair complexion and short glowing light blue bob cut hair that stopped at neck-length, beautiful lapis light blue eyes with eyeglasses and beautiful face with kissable heart-shaped light blue lipsticks lips and light blue mark looking tattoo on cheeks and around the eyes, the noticeable thing is a light blue gem that showing on the center of the chest too and wearing black/light blue bodysuit that showing her shoulders, cleavages and arms with black/light blue gloves and long boots, dark light blue long sleeve jacket that stopped at waist-length too.

"Um......w-who are you two and why do I feel familiar that I have seen you before?" Peter asked those two women and wondered who are they, he doesn't know why but for some reason he felt at ease whenever he is around those two women and they felt very familiar, the bright red-haired woman smiled genuinely at him and said. "My name is Aether and the one standing beside me is Tesseract, we're your ally and the reason why you feel familiar to us is that we have been used as weapons all time by villains and that mad titan Thanos."