Chapter 2: The first day of school.

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel or characters.
I hope you enjoy the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Three months later.]

It's been three months since Uzuken started a new life and gained a new friend Kazumi Kurosaki since then, both of them have been hanging out lately and getting to know each other more even bonding their relationship to a deeper level, Uzuken met Kazumi's family and he has to say, the Kurosaki family are friendly and nicer.

right now Uzuken has seen wearing his Karakura high school uniform to get ready for his first day of school, after getting one Uzuken grabbed his backpack and get out of the house to see Kazumi standing outside of his house probably waiting for him, smiling kindly he closed the door locking and walked towards Kazumi as both of them said good morning to each other and both of them begins walking in street.

"How do you feel about going to school?" Kazumi asked a question as they continue walking, Uzuken then answered her question. "I feel a little excited and nervous I guess since it's going to be my first day after all......so how're your two sisters and Masaki-san doing?" "My two sisters and Mom doing well, thank you for asking, and don't worry I'm sure everything will be alright." Kazumi gave reassuring smile to Uzuken who smiled back as both of them starts having their conversation.

Both of them arrived at Karakura's high school with both going toward the class after getting his schedule classes, both of them enter Ms. Oichi's classroom making The teacher turned around and see Her student with an unknown teen, curiously she asked a question. "Morning Kazumi-chan, who is this with you? transfer student?" "Hai." "I see, well why don't you sit down while your friend introduces himself." Kazumi went to her seat as Uzuken goes toward the teacher and stand in front of the class. "Everyone, we have a new student who is going to join us today please welcome him with open arms, why don't you introduce yourself to class." Ms. Oichi said.

"Konichiwa! my name is Uzuken Nagabaru, I look forward to getting along with you all, and please treat me nicely." Uzuken said in fluent Japanese while bowing at the students. "It's nice to meet you Nagabaru-kun, now does anyone have a question for Mr. Nagabaru before we begin the lesson." A short brown-haired girl raised her hand making the teacher call her out. "Yes, Michiru-chan?" Michiru stands up from her seat.

"Where are you from exactly and do you have any hobby?" Michiru Ogawa asked Uzuken a question causing him to hum and answered. "Well, I'm from New York American originally, as for the 2nd question my hobby is training, studying, martial arts, and panting." "Thank you for answering the question." Michiru said as she sit down in her seat with the Teacher said. "Anyone has a question....no, very well then Nagabaru-kun why don't you take a seat behind Kazumi-chan." Uzuken goes toward his seat behind Kazumi as he grabbed his notebook and pen writing notes down here while jotting down enough as the lecture continued he folded a leg over the other while relaxing in his seat while wondering how're his only true friends and pupils doing, he hopped they are going to be alright and received their message for a reason why he left.

After the two-class is over, the bell ranged implying it was time for lunch Uzuken grabbed his Bento and went with Kazumi and her friends Orihime and Tatsuki to the cafeteria as the group begins eating the food together. "So tell me Uzuken-kun? how long have you been here and when did you meet Kazumi-chan?" Tatsuki asked a question while eating her ball rice. "Well I have been here for 3 months after traveling, you know to start a new life and I met Kazumi-chan when I was walking around the town to familiarize myself, saw her getting bothered by delinquents and was going to help her out but to my surprise, she just immediately beat the shit out of them with no trouble." He said while glancing at Tatsuki's and Orihime's appearance.

Tatsuki is a young girl in her 18's and standing 5'1 with an attractive lean slender body, slender waist and slight wide hips with a firm sizeable rear-end and short tomboy black spiky hair that stopped at her shoulder-length, beautiful brown eyes and kissable lips with perky FF-cup breasts and wearing a female version of Karakura's school uniform.

Orihime is a young girl in her 17's and standing 5'2 with a very attractive curvy yet slender body, slender waist and curvy hips with big phat bubbly rear-end and long burnt orange hair that has hairpins and tugged behind her ears while stopping at waist-length, perky HH-cup breasts and beautiful face with brown eyes, she also wearing her school uniform like her friends.

"Well that's Kazumi-chan to you, she doesn't take a shit from everyone." Tatsuki said while amusingly grinning at Kazumi who snorted and didn't even deny it, Uzuken chuckling. "I can tell." Orihime then asked a question. "Ano Uzuken-kun, how's your likening here in Karakau town and the school?" "The town seems lovely and it has nice weather, a pretty chill atmosphere here and I guess beautiful girls." Uzuken said playfully in the last part making Kazumi grin playfully back at him. "Really? I didn't know you like the girls here that fast~?"

"What's there to not like~ besides, they all seem nice with pretty smiles and pretty eyes~" Uzuken commented making Tatsuki and Orihime blush faintly, the black-haired girl then grinned. "Charmer, so can you tell me about yourself?" "Well, I used to live with my uncle and aunt after the death of my family since then it was normal life until both of them died." both girls gave sympathetic looks at him. "I'm sorry for your loss, must be hard to lose a family member."

Uzuken pats their heads gently. "It was but it's okay now, I moved on a long time ago so it's not that bad honestly." "If you say so." After this, the mood changed and both of them went back to having conversations together while enjoying their time getting to know each other.

Uzuken wonders what is going to happen the next day, he really can't wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Decided to shorten the chapter cause I was a little tired and wanted to show Uzuken how he interacts with people, anyway I hope you guys enjoyed the story leave a comment what do you think of this story.
W.D Blue out and RESPECT DA COLA!! *Blue suddenly vanished in the black portal.*