Chapter 1: New start.

W.D Blue: Hey everyone and welcome to another chapter of The Journey of Spider-man in Multiverse worlds, I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel or their characters if I did, I would have made Spider-man have a good life and doesn't deal with shit even making Spider-man have women loving him.

I hope you guys enjoyed this story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karakura Town, Peter's new house.

in Big and average-looking bedroom a light suddenly appeared and faded away revealing Peter who looked around finding himself in some kind of bedroom, he suddenly heard a ding from his device and looked at his device finding out he had appeared at Karakura Town where the average-sized population unaware of ghosts and spiritual forces exist, he then notices a note on desk with weird technology looking box and curiously walked towards it while grabbing and unfolding to see it's a message from Aether, he then starts reading it loudly.

Dear Peter,
I hope you doing very well and if you suddenly appeared in the bedroom I would like to say that this will be your new house to live in, also there's 
Karakura High School if you want to join as a student, I assume you wondering why I'm saying that well I thought it will be a new start to making new friends and meeting interesting people besides in case you wondering how, if you look at technology looking box on the table, this box can change people appearances along with slight surprise~ and it can only use once also if you worry about the money then don't cause me and Tesseract made a bank account where we invested money inside so you won't worry on how to buy your new clothes and stuff well that's all I have to say, I hope you enjoy your life.
Yours sincerely,
Aether.

Peter smiled and mentally thanked Aether and Tess for everything, he puts the note away and pick the box up until he sees the button on top and pressed it, the box suddenly glowed and floats up till it stopped at Peter's eyes level and begins glowing very bright in the bedroom, the lights fade away and the box suddenly fell to the ground as Peter rubs his eyes and turned around to see something that made him surprised.

from the mirror, Peter sees he is now actually in his 18's and standing 6'1 with a very lean athletically muscles body and has pale fair skin, black soft and smooth hair with white highlight stopped at shoulder-length and a handsome boyish face with a strong jawline and very sharp blue eyes, he blushed red feeling his other parts changed as well as he starts adjusting his pants, Peter checked his new appearance and he has to say it felt nice also liked it, he felt his brain starts processing information on how to speak Japanese fluently.

"Not bad, it looked nice.......now that I'm going to start a new life guess I have to change my old name and go with a new name, what should I call myself....." Peter starts murmuring while thinking about what kind of new name he should go by, after a lot of thinking he now thought of a nice new name for himself. "My name will be Uzuken, Uzuken Nagabaru." Uzuken smiled happily at his new name and grab his new clothes from the wardrobe, he is currently wearing a black short-sleeved T-shirt and dark grey pants with a black socket and a silver fox necklace that wearing around the neck.

Uzuken left his bedroom and starts touring himself around his new house to find it has a nice living room, big kitchen, four-bathroom, six bedrooms, a training-looking big Dojo room, and a very big swimming pool in the backyard, he seems to love it and grabs his device to see his bank account on how much money he has, to say at least he was shocked with his eyes bugging out from skull to see he has 5 Billion!

holy shit he is filthy rich! what the fuck! Uzuken grabbed his head while chuckling a little bit. "Damn that's a lot of money, still I need to thank Aeth and Tess again for the money they gave me.....I guess I won't have a problem with buying clothes and stuff for my house, for now, maybe I should go to that Dojo and starts training myself and sees if I have any more abilities than the current ones I have, I can tell I barely scratch the surface of my potential." Having said that, Uzuken went to Dojo and changed his clothes as he now wearing a black tank top and dark red tracksuit pants.