RULES

RULES

THESE RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED IF YOU WANT ME TO EVEN CONSIDER GIVING YOU MY HARD WORK.

1. DO NOT STEAL MY PLOTS! PLAGIARISM IS ILLEGAL. I have spent alot of my time and energy on these plots so I beg you, do not steal them. Plagiarism is illegal and if I find that you have stolen my plots, I will report you.

2. NO SHOP HOPPING! If you do not know what that means, shop hopping is when you request the exact same plot from two separate plot shops/ wattpad users. It's both a waste of my time and the other user, and it hurts both of our feelings. If you do shop hop, you will be blacklisted and I'll take my plot back.

3. YOU MUST HAVE OTHER BOOKS PUBLISHED ALREADY! So, it's not a massive deal for me and may be persuaded, but I would at least like to know how good of a writer you are because I will want to know if you can do my plot justice.

4.  YOU MUST REMAIN ACTIVE ON WATTPAD! You must be an active user on wattpad, because I refuse to give my plot to someone who then vanishes and it then never gets gone. The odd hiatus here and there for personal reasons or mental health, yes that's fine, but for me to give you my plot is a massive deal so you must be active!

5. THIS IS NOT A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS! If I do not think you're suitable for my plot or that you won't do it justice, I will not give you my plot, even if you are the first one to want it. I will check out your profiles and books to check what you're like with updates because I want someone to be fully committed to the plot.

6. DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME YOUR REQUEST! If you want a certain plot for a fandom, do not request by private messaging me as it will be ignored. Only request in the comment section in the chapter named 'forms'.

7. ONLY REQUEST WHEN MY SHOP IS OPEN! Please for the love of God, only request when my shop is open. You will know when it is open as it will be either in the description or in the forms chapter. If you request when my shop is closed, your request will be refused.

8. ASTERISKS MEAN OPTIONAL! That means that when you see this * it is optional and may be changed, HOWEVER, if you do change anything, you must let me know first so I can ensure that it works with the plot! You are ONLY able to change what is marked with an asterisk, if you break this rule, I will take my plot back.

9. HAVE THE PLOT PUBLISHED BY THE DEADLINE I GIVE YOU! This is very important. I will give you a deadline, which will be, for ALL PLOTS, 3 WEEKS! It can be extended if you private message me, with a reason as to why you need an extension. I want at least 2 chapters published by the deadline. ONE must be an official chapter, the other can be an epigraph, cast list, playlist or whatever.

10. REACH OUT TO ME IF YOU NEED ANY HELP WITH THE PLOT! If you are lucky enough to recieve a plot, you are free to message me privately if you are in need of any help, whether it's to do with the characters, the story or you need inspiration. That's what I'm here for!

11. PASSWORD! With every request, there is a password! It must be at the end of your request and at the moment, the password is your favorite song and why it is your favorite! If there is no password, your request will be denied!

12. PAYMENT! When you recieve a plot, there will be a payment that will need to be given. The payment, is credit in the description of the book, and in the first chapter, a PERMANENT follow on this account and for you to tag 2 wattpad users (that aren't backup accounts for you) in my plot shop! Any of these that aren't fulfilled, I will ask for my plot back, and yes, I will be checking.

13. DO NOT BREAK ANY OF MY RULES! If you break any single one of my rules, you will be permanently blacklisted and ensured that you will never be able to request from my shop again. Again, I have worked hard doing this and will not take any rule breaking!

14. FANDOMS! Now, obviously, I am not part of every single fandom in the world, so if you request for a fandom I do not know, hold no interest in, or am unable to watch, your request will be denied. I will not do any plots for any K DRAMAS, ANIME, ANY VIDEO GAMES, and some others that I can't think of right now. The fandoms that I WILL do, are: TEEN WOLF, THE ORIGINALS, MAZE RUNNER, THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, THE MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE, THE WALKING DEAD, SUPERNATURAL, HARRY POTTER, THE 100, GREYS ANATOMY, THE HUNGER GAMES, TWILIGHT, SHADOWHUNTERS, SHADOW AND BONE, PEAKY BLINDERS, OUTERBANKS, STRANGER THINGS, CRIMINAL MINDS, 9-1-1, 9-1-1 LONE STAR, FAST AND FURIOUS, WEDNESDAY, S.W.A.T, NCIS, THE ROOKIE, CHICAGO FIRE, CHICAGO MED, CHICAGO PD, AND MOTORSPORT AKA F1 ETC! and probably a couple more, we will see.

15. IF YOU WANT A CERTAIN FANDOM THAT IS NOT IN THE LIST, GIVE ME TIME TO RESEARCH! If after research, I feel like I could make a good plot, I will accept, but that will be a very rare occurrence, due to the fact that I barely have any time to watch or read in to new fandoms.

16. VIPS CAN BREAK RULES AND REQUEST WHEN MY SHOP IS CLOSED! As of creating my plot shop, I have no VIPS, but, in time, I will add some, they will be people I trust on wattpad, who have helped me and with whom I see as friends. There is currently no body on the blacklist, so don't break any rules and you'll stay off the blacklist!

17. EDITS! If you are wanting to make edits, whether it is for tiktok, YouTube, Instagram or any other place, then you have to ask me and give me credit every time! I know this may seem a little bit harsh, but even if it's just a small tag saying that the plot is by me, it will do!

18. PROBLEMATIC FACECLAIMS! This goes without saying that if I know a faceclaim to be problematic, I will not make a plot for you. I'm not always in the loop with these things so I may miss some, but if to my knowledge they are problematic then if you request a plot with them as a faceclaim, it will be refused. However, if I refuse it, you are more than welcome to message me privately and I can help you find a suitable faceclaim but you would have to request again, with the new faceclaim!

VIPS:

toasttt_ , jackie15184  , sellebrx , maddoxev , FlorenceIssaPlace , danielricsupermercy , Avengersnerd08 , just_emy_ , mybearboy , XTaliaBX