ARTHUR LECLERC

Faceclaim: MADISON REYES
Name: RAMONA BURGOS
Love interest: ARTHUR LECLERC
Story name: YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN THE CROWN*
Timeline: 2023 SEASON
STATUS: AVAILABLE

Faceclaim: MADISON REYESName: RAMONA BURGOS Love interest: ARTHUR LECLERC Story name: YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN THE CROWN*Timeline: 2023 SEASONSTATUS: AVAILABLE

SUMMARY:

Ramona Burgos had always loved the world of motorsport. The fast cars. The cheers of the crowd. The screams from the commentators. The flashing lights. The national Anthems on the podiums.

It was why she was currently in Formula Two. Her father, Jamal, was a driver in a Formula One, having retired just the previous year with a world title under his belt.

When she faced her competitors, she always risked being accused of nepotism, but sue knew that she had earned her place.

She had never used her father to advance, had barely told anybody of who he was. Since she was using her mother's name, instead of her father's.

Aethur Leclerc knew of his competition and how determined she was to win and do well, but he had never expected her to kick his ass just as much as she did.

He didn't expect her father to be a world Champion, and he certainly didn't expect to find himself falling in love with her.

____________________________________________________

DETAILS:

Ramona is from Puerto Rico. Her nickname is Mona. Her father Jamal Roscoe, is played by Trevante Rhodes and her mother Estrella Burgos is played by Roselyn Sánchez.

Jamal was a Formula One driver and has won a world title, but he retired the previous year of the start of the book. Ramona is in Formula Two having moved up from Formula Three in 2022.

Estrella is a physiotherapist and met Jamal whilst she was treating his team mate, Lewis Hamilton. They are not married but are engaged.

Ramona drives for Prema, and is best friends with Ollie Bearman. The family live in Monaco, and often have dinner with Lewis Hamilton.

Arthur will fall in love with her first, after she gives her race up to check on him after he crashes. He will tell her how he feels when she crashes and he runs to help her.

____________________________________________________

If you want this plot, comment on this chapter, that you would like it, give me at least a paragraph as to why I should give you the plot and at the end of your comment, don't forget the password. Be nice and polite or you will be refused.