1

Monday, the 12th of May 2003:

Olyvia was on her way to work when she saw something shiny on the road. She wasn't thinking straight because she went to a club with Ceridwen the night before, to celebrate the fact that her best friend had been asked out on a date. She was going to have a celebrity boyfriend.

She was hungover and had a headache so when she saw something on the ground that looked edible she ate it.
For a moment it felt like all her problems disappeared but then she was struck by lightning and something that she could only describe as a portal appeared before her.
She felt something pull her towards the portal, but because she was hungover she just let herself in the portal without struggling and she blacked out.

Monday, the 18th of December, 2023:

She woke up in an alley. She was confused as to what had happened but also shocked to see there was a pillow with the face of the donkey from Shrek infront of her. Seeing the pillow calmed her down, it was in fact her favourite character in the movie

 Seeing the pillow calmed her down, it was in fact her favourite character in the movie

But it also triggered her memory.
She remembered the Queen of England recounting an old legend but she couldn't remember what it was! She tried to recollect what it was by bumping her head on a wall, but her efforts were in vain, let's just say that it didn't go unnoticed by the onlookers, who asked her if everything was okay. She stopped what she was doing, smiled awkwardly and ran away embarrassed.

She stopped running because she was out of breath and looked at the time. It was 6:30 AM, she had to go to work. She actually liked her students, unlike her best friend, but they were annoying, everything was an argument with them.

She was about to go inside the school but remembered that she had a class at 10 AM, so she was early. She thought she could go for a walk near the dune. She knew it was far away but she had a few hours before she had to teach and she missed going there.

She drove for 30 minutes, parked her car, and climbed the dune. She was still trying to figure out what the Queen of England had told her all those years ago, so she didn't pay attention to her surroundings. She was finally pulled out of her trance when she felt someone bumping into her. She raised her head and saw someone fall to their death.

"Nothing can stop me from being positive on this beautiful day", she thought.

But she checked around to see if anyone had seen her kill the unknown person just in case. She saw a picnic basket with food laid out all around it. They must've been waiting for someone. Then, she heard someone call out "Timothée! Timothée!" She realized that she had killed Ceridwen's boyfriend!!!!
She was so scared, she didn't want Ceridwen to find out that she killed Timothée so she hid behind a bush. She saw Ceridwen looking for someone, thankfully, she didn't notice the picnic basket.

"He forgot AGAIN ??!!?", she let out, frustrated.

When Ceridwen left, Olyvia got out of her incredible hiding place and started pacing around the top of the hill and panicking.
She closed her eyes telling herself that this was just a nightmare. Then something bizarre happened, blue electricity surrounded her. When she opened her eyes, she realized she was in the middle school's computer lab.
She noticed that the computer in front of her was different, it looked more modern but she didn't care. She had just killed her best friend's boyfriend. She didn't want to be sent to prison so she looked up on Google: "how to hide a dead body?".