2

Monday, the 25th of December, 2023

For a week or so, Olyvia didn't hear anything from Ceridwen. She tried calling her, but every time, Ceridwen just said "I'm in the middle of something, call you back later". She tried texting her, but she wouldn't reply. She stopped thinking about it, as it was Christmas. She gave her gifts to all of her relatives, and they gave her theirs. Her brother gave her a tiny gift. She knew it was going to be something stupid so she put it behind her and took another gift.

 She knew it was going to be something stupid so she put it behind her and took another gift

She was about to open her first present, when she heard a loud crack. She turned her head quickly to see what had happened but she could only see snow coming in through the cottage door.

One of her family members yelled: "THE DOOR, IT BROKE!!!!!!!!!!"

They all tried to get cover behind the couch but they all stopped in their tracks. In the windy storm, all they could see was a figure, walking towards them slowly.

Olyvia was absolutely terrified, her legs buckled under. She was petrified. The hooded figure walked towards her. It bent down to her height and took off its hood.

It was Ceridwen, looking as mad as ever.

"I know what you did.", she said sternly.

Olyvia looked at her with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry", she squeaked
Olyvia tried to explain herself but Ceridwen cut her off by punching her in the face.

Olyvia, who was now on the floor, tried to cut off Ceridwen's legs with the axe that she kept with her at all times

Olyvia, who was now on the floor, tried to cut off Ceridwen's legs with the axe that she kept with her at all times. But Ceridwen had spent a week figuring out the murder and she was quite familiar with Olyvia's ''tricks''.
She kicked her in the face and punched her again.

Olyvia was defeated and devastated. She tried to get up. She couldn't.
She begged Ceridwen not to tell the police but Ceridwen told her that it was too late. At that moment, the weird police force surrounded her.

Olyvia was scared because the weird police were weird. She was handcuffed and they told her she would be going to jail for a long long time. Ceridwen felt bad for Olyvia because she just met her best friend who she thought was dead for 20 years and in a way Ceridwen felt like she had betrayed Olyvia. So she told the weird police article 9.3.5 of the constitution.

To be honest, Olyvia didn't understand anything. She wasn't a lawyer for a reason.
They spoke for a few minutes while Olyvia felt like a toddler whose parents are talking about politics.

They finally told Olyvia that she would be in prison for 3 months instead of 45 years. Olyvia was put in the backseat of the police car but they couldn't move the car because of the snowstorm. The situation was quite awkward. The police officers who were STILL trying to act hot and unperturbed, just whistled to prove that everything was okay.

After about 20 minutes of trying, the most reasonable police officer told her that they had to stay for the night. Olyvia was sent back inside the cottage, her family was crying before but now they were just confused. Olyvia explained that the police officers had to stay for the night because of the storm and they all nodded and let out approving noises. Ceridwen looked at her and told her that even though she had helped her, she wasn't forgiven. She then went upstairs to where the spare bedrooms were.

Tuesday, the 26th of December, 2023

When Olyvia woke up, she realized she was already in the police car, handcuffed. The trip to the prison lasted FOREVER.

When she asked the police officers where they were going, they told her that she was going to a Welsh prison but they didn't tell her why.

When she arrived, it was already nighttime. She was given the uniform and sent to her cell. She realized she had a bunkmate when she got in. She didn't have time to ask his name, as it was already curfew and she was exhausted.

Sunday, the 30th of December, 2023

Her bunkmate was ignoring her and she HATED it. She needed to prove that this wasn't affecting her, so she ignored him back. She had been doing that since Wednesday, but now she felt alone and wanted to speak with someone badly, even if this person was annoying as fuck.

She asked him his name and he said it was Tom Hardy. They started talking and found out they had a lot in common. They both loved pubs (especially those in Wales), they both had cats, Olyvia had two, he had one. She told him about her cat, who had a sickness which made him walk weirdly.

From that day on, they became the bestest of friends.