3

Thursday, the 26th of January, 2023

One day, she woke up because she was hungry and looked at Tom. When she looked at him, she thought about the Tree of Wilfrickstein. Everything made sense now.

She remembered the old legend the queen of England had recounted to her. It was the legend of the tree of Wilfrickstein.It went like this:There once was a donkey who had amazing powers but one day the donkey ate an orange because it hadn't eaten anything since it was born.Unfortunately, the people who ruled the earth at the time hated oranges (as they should because they suck) and punished him and stripped him of his powers.The donkey had to leave planet earth to find a successor. After years of searching, he finally found her : Olyvia.She was the chosen one.He told her that the only way she could gain her powers would be to eat the tree of Wilfrickstein, and that would take a lot of time, so as long as she was in this parallel universe, she wouldn't age.It took her 20 years, but she had finally did it. The donkeydog congratulated her and gave her powers that allowed her to teleport. Before she went through the portal he told her that she would only remember this conversation if her memory was triggered.

 Before she went through the portal he told her that she would only remember this conversation if her memory was triggered

Tom Hardy didn't understand what was happening. For all he knew, Olyvia woke up, looked at him, gasped and looked at a wall, her eyes glassy. Maybe she knew about his crush on her? She couldn't. Could she?

He didn't know what to do so he got up and tried shaking her. When he realized she was still in a trance, he slapped her. This caused her eyes to shoot open. She was finally awake.He asked Olyvia what was going on but she looked at him and said: "Nothing" in a high pitched voice.

Olyvia felt weird after remembering the conversation, now that she knew she had powers she had to learn how to use them

Over the next three months, she got muscles and matching tattoos with Tom Hardy. Her favorite one was the "bros before hoes" on her right thigh. Tom Hardy was now her best friend. She was still mad at Ceridwen, she did sell her out to the cops but she felt bad about what she had done. She didn't like thinking about her.
Her new best friend helped her control her powers and even beat up 10 guys in prison. They had stolen her ring. They both learnt how to do karate and kung-fu, because they watched Karate Kid and Kung-Fu Panda together.

Thursday, the 23rd of March, 2023

Before they knew it, Olyvia and Tom's prison sentences were over. Tom Hardy was freed after 7 years on the same day because they were bros. They knew that now, they had to be good people. People who share, people who fight for freedom, people who cultivate themselves, people who put others before them. They had to be the new Gandhis, the new Malalas, the new Greta Thunbergs.The first thing they did was go to a pub. They were drinking and thinking about their time in prison. Olyvia told Tom that she never imagined that he would be such a good friend, Tom's heart shrank when he heard the word "FRIEND". He looked gloomy.Olyvia wanted to ask him what was wrong but she was cut off by the song "FRIENDS" from Anne-Marie and Marshmello. 

Olyvia stood up and told him that it was her jam, excitedly

Olyvia stood up and told him that it was her jam, excitedly. She asked him to dance with her. He unwillingly said yes and danced with her.

They were both dancing. Olyvia was so happy she teleported without wanting to. When she opened her eyes, she was looking at a wall. She turned around and saw one of her year sevens. God, she hated him. She teleported back to the pub and continued dancing with Tom.

Friday, the 24th of March, 2023

The next morning, she woke up because of a knock on her hotel room door. She opened the door and saw the conceited cops. She tried closing it but they stopped her by putting their arms in the opening. They told her that because she had a criminal record, she was going to be monitored by the best detective ever, Dev Patel.After finding out that Dev Patel would be following her, she called Tom Hardy in her room to say her goodbyes.

She had to go back to her workplace, the middleschool.

Tom reminded her of her dream, she wanted to be a superhero and save lives. But Olyvia knew that teaching was more important, it was her calling. When she broke the news to Tom Hardy, Olyvia started crying. Tom was her best friend, her bro, her bestie, she couldn't leave him after all that they've been through, all the cafeterias they have conquered, all the inmates they've frightened.

Tom cried too, he asked her if it was okay if he came with her because he didn't have any other friends.

Sunday, the 26th of March, 2023
Tom and Olyvia moved to a penthouse. They were given money because Olyvia saved a millionaire (Nicki Minaj)'s daughter and they used it to buy a penthouse in the center of the city. Olyvia showed Tom around. She told him all of her favorite places, like the pubs or the bars.They admired the stars at night. Olyvia's room was next to Tom's. Olyvia had to teach the day after, she was so stressed her stomach turned everytime she thought about it. She didn't know what would happen. What her colleagues will think of her. What the students will think of her.

In short, she couldn't sleep. She stepped out of her bedroom and saw light under Tom's door, he was still awake. She knocked on his door and he opened it merely seconds later.

"I can't sleep" she grumbled"Me neither", he repliedThere was an awkward silence then : "Do you want to watch a movie?", he asked"Hell yes!!", she exclaimed"What movie do you want to watch?""Star Wars""Which one?""Empire strikes back""...""The fifth one""Oh! Okay"

They spent the rest of the night watching movies, and she went to sleep at 3 AM.