|1| |𝐈ɴᴛᴏxɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ.|

Locked in a coffin for a thousand years, possessed by a sleeping spell by their younger brother's not-love-interest, she and her twin brother, get released by the wildest Mikaelson, in order to assist him and his family to be rid of the dangers their First Sirelings have caused. And who are the First Sirelings of the other Originals? Aurora and Tristan de Martel, the younger siblings of Yvaine and Maximus.

Yvaine de Martel, is (or will become) Kol Mikaelson's first sireling. She and her brother are not witches but they aren't human either. What most people are not aware of, is that the oldest of the de Martel siblings, were born from one of the Gods of Olympus, which makes them more precious entities on this planet.

How are Yvaine and Maximus, going to handle the knowledge and new experiences from the last ten aeons?

How are they going to handle taking their magic back?

How are they going to fight against their own family?

What has their new life to offer them?

How is Yvaine going to tolerate her remaining feelings for Kol, even after a thousand years?

Well, there might be a certain older brother of Kol's, that might change whatever emptiness Yvaine might feel.

Either good or not...
___________________________________________

𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐂.

𝐊𝐎𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐂.

Warning! This story will contain lots of violence and death scenes, lots of love scenes; some of them being maybe too painstaking to read, but not something obscene, but also there will be some references to molestation scenes, which might be a sensitive subject for someone to read, and last but not least, there will be some swearing.

So, proceed to read at your own discretion!!!

Also! I do not own The Vampire Diaries or The Originals TV series, I only own my OCs and the extra scenes in my story.

Thank you!
_____________________________________________

A/N: Hello everyone!!!

Some words concerning this script.

I will keep some parts of the main plot of the TV series, but of course not everything the writers of the original script have written, meaning that every season of TO from now on will be completely different from the original scenarios.

So, there will be lots of different details, such as dates, some scenes might happen before or later than the original ones, replacement of characters, surnames, birth dates, replacement of the characters' love interests, etc...

​​​​​That is all for now, comment below if you wish to share your opinion.

I'd really appreciate knowing what you think!

Salutes for now...

( ˘ ³˘)♡