|2| |𝐁ᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ 𝐀ᴛ 𝐅ɪʀsᴛ 𝐄ɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ.|

𝐎ᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 1004

 𝐑ᴏᴍᴇ𝐈ᴛᴀʟʏ.

 𝐊ᴏʟ 𝐖ᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ 𝐓ᴏ 𝐅ɪɴᴅ 𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐌ᴏsᴛ 𝐀ᴘᴘʀᴏᴘʀɪᴀᴛᴇ 𝐏ᴇʀsᴏɴ 𝐓ᴏ 𝐁ᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ 𝐇ɪs 𝐅ɪʀsᴛ 𝐒ɪʀᴇʟɪɴɢ.

 Someone fierce and dominant, without the fear to live.

Someone decisive enough to take life into their own hands.

It had been two years already since three of his siblings had turned their first one, so he focused more on finding the perfect person to turn into his first vampire.

But he did not wish it out of envy.

Since Esther had turned them into vampires, everything changed for all the Mikaelson heirs.

Elijah, Rebekah and Klaus had given a vow of ‘Always and Forever’ to each other, once their mother died, but that vow did not include either Kol or Finn.

And that pained him terribly, ever since...

He only wished for someone to listen and care about him the way his siblings did for each other, without being judged – he wanted to be a part of ‘Always and Forever’.

He eventually decided if his own family did not wish to grant him that, then he would find whatever he longed for in his sirelings, who would be devoted to him and him only.

He and his elder brother, Finn, had parted ways from their other siblings for a while, once their father, Mikael, had found them and almost got them two years ago. The other three remained together, as always. He, on the other hand, wished to travel the world and learn whatever he could concerning magic, which he could no longer perform in his vampire form, even though born a warlock.

He found himself wandering around Italy.

He always had an interest in Italy. It fascinated him. He tried his hardest to keep his hunger for blood under control and not lead Mikael once again right on their doorstep just like the last time.

Since no one was aware of the vervain's capability of keeping the humans safe from vampires' compulsion, he freely moved around with the genuineness of his family name. Wishing to amuse himself with some alcohol and blood he found the first ball that was held in Rome and managed to snick himself in, with the masquerade of a Lord.  

He hadn't the slightest idea of who was the host of the occurring ball – not that he cared. He had what he needed right in front of him; wine, numerous beautiful women to spend the night with and more importantly... blood.

His eyes were darting everywhere in the ballroom, seeking his bed company for the night before they desisted from any further wandering.

He gave more emphasis to a group of young women, who were intently stealing envious and judgemental glances at the group of middle-aged and young males, who appeared to be in a deep conversation with another woman who was mostly hidden from his view, only her fancy gown could be seen from that crowd of men, around her.