|7| |𝐓ʀᴜᴛʜғᴜʟɴᴇss 𝐀ʙᴏᴠᴇ 𝐀ʟʟ.|

𝐃ᴀʜʟɪᴀ's 𝐂ᴜʀsᴇ 𝐖ᴀs 𝐒ᴜғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ 𝐄ғғᴏʀᴛʟᴇss 𝐓ᴏ 𝐁ᴇ 𝐑ᴇᴠᴇʀsᴇᴅ.

Jackson was surprised upon seeing Rebekah in the Bayou and so early in the morning.

When she began to visit him, almost six months ago, it would be mostly on full moons where he would be human only for a few hours and some nights when Klaus would be occupied enough to notice Rebekah gone from the Compound.

This chemistry between the youngest Original and the Alpha of the Crescent Wolf Pack had initiated when the werewolves aided the Mikaelson Family in protecting their newest member from Dahlia's harm as a gesture of gratitude for their assistance in lifting the Crescent Curse from every werewolf of the Pack, of which a vampire named Marcel Gerard was responsible for.

Rebekah felt quite heartbroken when she came to discover that her former lover, would easily have her killed in order to keep his city out of the Originals' harm.

So when Klaus returned to New Orleans after many many years, Rebekah had no issue in hearing that Marcel had crossed the line and it ended up with Kol beheading him to fend off their family and eventually taking their city back.

Jackson although he despised vampires, came close to the youngest Mikaelson and had managed to fill somehow the empty piece in her heart that Marcel had made.

The Mikaelsons however, might have been vampires, and presumably the worst kind according to Jackson's grandmother, but the Alpha couldn't disregard the fact that they had provided his Pack with their freedom after so many years of being in their wolf form. So, he couldn't be bitter towards them just because they were turned into vampires, and without their consent.

Rebekah on the other hand had managed to fill the empty place in Jackson's heart that his yet-to-be-found betrothed had created all these years that he'd been expecting her.

If only he knew who Katherine Pierce was, and that her disciple had managed to kill his betrothed in Mystic Falls before Klaus had gotten there to rescue her (thank Caroline for that)...

But now, Rebekah not only wished to see him in the daylight but with her sister and a stranger as well, who she claimed to be a very powerful witch.

The past had convinced him not to trust witches - the Crescent Curse being the best example - but observing the brightness in Rebekah's blue eyes, encouraged him to give the beautiful woman a chance, yearning for a confirmation that he was doing the right thing.

And he claimed it.

Yvaine had Dahlia's curse lifted from him - ever so easily - and brought him back into his human form in no time, giving the freshly enamoured duo the opportunity of spending more time together and discovering more about their relationship, even in secret.

Rebekah requested from her sister to find a good excuse to justify her absence to Klaus (and the rest of the Mikaelson brothers). But she said it might not be necessary because she planned to be back at the Compound before they got back.

"What you did today, was very impressive," commented Freya as she turned her head to her right and saw Yvaine getting lost in the view of the city from inside a car.

The brunette smiled and turned to look at her. "It was nothing... Thank you though, you're very kind."

"Perhaps for you it was nothing, but for me, it was rather difficult," divulged the Mikaelson heir and turned to the left turn for the Compound. "I lived with Dahlia for centuries and I knew how she worked, how she thought, but still... it wasn't enough to lift the curse she had put on Jackson."