Warnings: Some mentions of slut shaming and instances of physical violence. This is a Yandere story, it will contain themes such as stalking, violence, obsession, possessive natures, and just general overall creepiness and swearing. You have been warned.

__________________________________________________________________________________

The night is calm, the moon shining brightly in the sky, contrasting the internal storm raging inside of you as you race to your shop. Worry swirls inside your chest, the air cool against your skin despite the uneasiness you feel.

Something's wrong. Something is definitely wrong, considering you got an alert of an unknown entry from the front of the store not even two minutes after Minju texted you to meet her there. Both of you only ever use the back entrance at this time of night. You just hope that you make it there on time, and that she's okay.

Reaching the corner, you halt all movements and attempt to catch your breath. You take a moment to assess the situation from the outside, noticing how none of the windows seem broken, nor does the door look forced from where you're standing. In fact, the shop looks practically untouched, but then again, you cannot see too far into it from your position at the corner of the street.

Your brow furrows, checking the notification you got once more, sure that there had been a break in of sorts and that was the reason Minju texted you to meet her here.

Swallowing your nerves, you quickly take the final steps towards your shop, deciding not to waste anymore time. Rushing in, you freeze in your spot.

"What is the meaning of this?" You do your best to maintain the steadiness of your voice despite the panic that wants to seep in as you walk in on the scene before you.

Your eyes are slightly wide as you see your business partner, Minju, being roughly held by her hair as she's forced to her knees. Her hand desperately holds onto the one in her hair, as if to lessen the pain of it being held so roughly.

Two more men stand off to the side, one guarding the back, while the other one guarding the front smirks at you, appearing from behind the front display. You know for a fact that he let you pass, only serving to raise your suspicions as he moves to stand behind you now, blocking your only rational exit.

Crossing your arms, you turn your gaze towards the final man. This one is directly in front of Minju, looking down upon her with a smug expression on his features as he crouches to be in her face. You swallow the dryness in your throat as he stands, his attention now being drawn to you with a pleasant expression on his features.

"Ah, so nice of you to join us," he hums, taking a step towards you and noticing how you stand your ground.

See, this is exactly why he likes you. Strong, even when faced with the threat of the unknown.

"Who are you, and what the hell are you doing in my shop?" Your brow furrows, straightening your back slightly to appear more menacing than you feel.

"Oh, where are my manners?" The man chuckles. "Name's Johnny Suh, and you owe me money."

"Excuse me?" Your eyes widen in disbelief, blinking a few times as you look at him, dumbfounded.

"Hmm, maybe I should be more specific," he grins. "It's not you that owes me money, but rather your partner here."

The way he spits out those words as he rounds on Minju has your blood running cold. Clearly, there's something more going on than just simply owing someone some money.

You can hear Minju let out a whimper as the man holding her hair tightens his hold, her whole body flinching as her face contorts in pain.

"Minju," your eyes reflect nothing but worry as you meet her fearful gaze, "what are they talking about?"

"Oh?" Johnny's eyebrow raises in amusement. "You mean you didn't tell her?"

"What? Tell me what?" You're started to become irritated by how smug he's looking, but you know you can't do anything. At least not yet. Not with four men standing menacingly around you. You're pretty sure that you saw the gleam of a gun earlier on one of their waists, too.

"Your little partner here took quite a loan from us to start this business with you, and now she can't pay it back when it's due," he says, sharp eyes locking on Minju's trembling figure.

"How much does she owe you?" This can't be happening right now.

"And I suppose you're going to pay back her debt for her?" Johnny muses. This is going exactly as he planned, and he could not be happier.

"How much?" You manage to get out through gritted teeth.

At the amount Johnny tells you, you nearly fall over on the spot. That's nearly triple what you make in two months, and then some. There's no way you have enough money to pay him back right now. Hell, you don't think you'd be able to gather that sum even if he gave you an extra six months.

"Minju, what the fuck!" You round on her, seeing tears already staining her cheeks. "I thought you said you got the loan from the bank?"

"The bank didn't approve," she replies, voice barely a whisper as she avoids your gaze. "I know how much this business means to you, so I wanted to do whatever I could to help you live your dream."

"Minju," your eyes soften. She only had your best interests in heart, but she was led down the wrong path it seems.

"Yes, yes, so sweet," Johnny rolls his eyes, a bitter taste in his mouth at the way you're looking at your business partner. "Now, who's going to pay me what I'm owed?"

"Please, if we could just have a little bit more time-"

"No." His voice is firm. "We've already given you an ample amount of time to provide the money. It's time to pay up what's due."

You meet Minju's pleading gaze, and panic once again builds in your throat.

"And if we can't?" Your voice is low, barely audible even in this tense silence.

"We have other means in which she can repay her debt," at his words, the three other men start chuckling menacingly, only causing Minju to sob louder.

"Let her go," your voice is firm, eyes narrow as you meet Johnny's pleasantly surprised ones. "She has nothing to do with this anymore."

Minju looks at you with wide eyes, mouth parted slightly in a gasp.

"Oh, but she has everything to do with this," Johnny smirks in response.

"No. She doesn't," you reply, shaking your head once for emphasis. "This is my business. That's my name on the sign. Your debt is with me. So, let her go."

Johnny looks at you with a quirked brow, amusement shining in his eyes as your name falls no more than a plea from Minju's lips. You meet her gaze, assuring her silently that everything will be alright. She only sobs harder in response.

"You heard her," Johnny locks gazes with the man still holding Minju by her hair, only for him to release her in the next second after receiving a jerk of the chin from Johnny.

Her sobbing can be heard the whole time as Johnny personally escorts you out of the building, begging you not to do this, and begging for Johnny to change his mind. If only her pleas didn't fall on deaf ears.

"Don't worry, Princess, I'll make sure to take good care of you," never have his words been more truthful tonight, and you nearly shiver in disgust at the undertone of affection that drips from his tone. Johnny frowns slightly as you move away from his touch, but he shakes it off for the moment. After all, it's only a matter of time before you're all his. "From now on, you're never leaving my side."

"Like I have a choice," you spit, eyes narrowing as he opens the door to the car that seems to have pulled up to the curb while you were all inside discussing certain matters.

Sliding into the backseat, you meet his gaze as he closes the door behind you, the click of the lock sealing your fate.

"With me," he leans against the car, talking to you through the open window with a smug look resting on his face, "you always do."
______________________________________

1 383 words