Bringing a hand up, he runs his fingers through his hair. How you can get him, a grown ass man, the current head of the Suh's, to act like a stereotypical, giddy schoolgirl who has a crush, baffles him. Yet, here he is, face all red and heated as that ear splitting grin never leaves his lips.

Normally, he would blame how he's feeling on the wine, but even he knows that that's not the case. Only you have this affect on him; only you could ever make him feel this way.

For the next two days, you're surprised that Johnny doesn't make you join him for dinner again. In fact, he even postpones your next few morning training sessions with him. As an 'apology' for this, you return to your room on the second evening to a small gift resting directly in the centre of the desk. Opening the box reveals a simple rose gold necklace with a small diamond pendant.

You hate the way his gift makes your heart warm.

The third day, you begin to question why you haven't seen Johnny around the house despite him being home. At least, you think he is, for he hasn't told you of any upcoming 'business trips' of his. Maybe he's avoiding you for some reason, but in the back of your mind, you don't think he ever would.

Sitting at the kitchen counter one morning, you decide to ask her about his behaviour the past few days.

"Oh, Master Suh went on a business trip," Justine tells you. However, you fail to see the knowing glint in her eyes when you do. "The last few days have been used to prepare for his departure, he left yesterday afternoon while you were napping."

"Did he leave anything for me?" You notice her eyes briefly glance at the pendant around your neck and your brow furrows when Justine shakes her head. "That's strange, normally he would have me run through basic drills or something."

"Master Suh has instructed me to make sure you take the next few days off to relax," Justine says, drying some of the dishes in the sink. The both of you have just finished breakfast, an almost daily occurrence now since your second week here. You wanted a friend and she was more than happy to oblige.

Oddly enough, she practically does whatever you ask of her.

"So then, what am I supposed to do?" You lean forward slightly, resting your arms on the counter.

"Anything you'd like to," Justine replies.

"Anything?" Your brow quirks.

"Anything." She confirms with a single nod of her head.

"I want to visit my shop."

She blinks at you, pausing her movements of wiping off the pan in her hands before she's regaining her composure just as fast. "That can be arranged."

Which is exactly how you find yourself entering your small business exactly two and a half months after that fateful night.

"I'll be right with you!" You hear Minju call from the back, and you wait patiently in front of the counter for her to appear.

Justine begins to wander the shop and takes in all the little cakes and sweets your bakery has to offer. You don't notice, but she makes sure to keep a close eye on you despite keeping her distance. Johnny has made it clear to his entire syndicate that you are their top priority, and should be treated with the utmost care and respect. No one has dared to disobey him yet.

As soon as Minju comes out of the back, she nearly drops the cake box that she's holding. Her movements are slow, almost robotic as he places it gently on the counter between the both of you. Only then is she quick to run around and tackle you in her embrace.