chapter 4

Y/n pov

" How was flight Y/niee ? " my friend asked.

" It was good Rose just tiring you know" i answered while slumping down on soft couch in living room.

" I thought you must be used to these LoNg flights" she teased making a face which made me chuckle.

" Yeah yeah , anyways let's eat something" i said

" You are always hungry" she says with a done face

" Says who" i back fire , now she was standing at corner with arms fold and an adorable pout on her lips

" Ok ok sorry girl , now let's eat some ramen " i said and went to kitchen ...

Well i am at my friend's house in Korea , we met during a buisness meeting , she is a secretary of a big company, we exchanged numbers and become very good friends.

" Dude you know right thought reunion is tomorrow you have a sexy'dress right " rose asked me

" Yeah a top and jeans seems sexy to me " i saw her boringly

" No Madam you are wearing what i will give you , hehe i knew you won't bring something good for yourself to wear so i bought " she grinned and mischiefness in her eyes.

" Heck no " i said immediately knowing her choosed dress must be like

" I swear it's not revealing pwease " she showed me her puppy eyes , and i sighed knowing nothing can happen now

She did a victory dance knowing she won , and told me that my makeover is in her hands...

Tomorrow is going to be a long day...

Taehyung's pov

" No mom i don't wanna marry her " i said angrily to my mom

" Taehyung you have been telling me this everytime i make you try dating , come on Hana is a good girl , just try--" my mom was cutted off by me

" Mom i will not " i said straight

" Ok " she said turning away

I signed knowing i should give this a chance but i just don't want to be in a relationship right now .

My phone rang and showed the ID , i rolled my eyes and answered the call

OTP

" Hello "

" Hello Tae oppa " a high pitch voice answered

" Yeah what do u want Hana '

" I heard you denied dating me "

" Uh! Hana i am not interested in relationships atleast not now "

" Oppa when you will get ready?? I know u will marry me "

" I have done work Hana I'll cut the call"

" Bu---"

Before she could speak i Cut the call and sighed in relief. My mom is so eager to get me a date, she thinks that i am alone and i want someone to take care of myself , but i don't want to.

A knock on door was there. " Come in " i said in a cold voice.

" What's with your cold ass hyungie " said Junkook coming in with his bunny grin followed by Jimin.

" Again mom is forcing me to date. " I said while closing my eyes.

" Oh!! But come on Tae you should try dating , you can't just wait for her your whole life right ? " said Jimin hyung with a small frown.

I just signed and asked " but what are you both doing here" " oh Tae we are here to go to shopping. " Exclaimed Jimin excitedly with a exited bunny behind him.

" But--" Junkook cut me off by " no hyung you are going with us this is final " he said

" Ok ok " i said accepting my lose.

Yn pov

" Gosh Rose how much shopping is now left my feet are hurting " i spoke whinning

" Come on lovely it's just started and also we have to get a gift for my brother ok , so patients darling" she answered giggling.

" I've been keeping patients from an hour now " i muttered irritatingly.

We finally went to perfume shop and Rose started looking for perfumes.

Taehyung pov

" Hyung what do u think about this one" the bunny said making me smell the perfume he sprinkled on his wrist to test it.

I nodded my head and said " hmm this smells so good kook i guess we'll take this one now let's go "

" No Tae Tae wait naaaaa" he started whinning and he won again.

" I started roaming my eyes around but suddenly something caught my attention.

A beautiful girl was standing at the opposite side of counter with one more lady , they were talking , i guess they are friends. Their back were facing me but still the girl with dark brown colored hair catched my attention. Her curves were highlighting her.

She suddenly turned towards our direction and then my world stopped. She was the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. Her doe eyes , pointed sharp nose and heart shaped lips were hot but cute as well.

Her skin colour was wheetish , her slender arms reached to put a strand of her hair to back of ear. Suddenly he felt his heartbeat rising.

She was so beautiful, no girl , no one was beautiful than her.

I felt as my heart was out of control.

I was cut of my trance when kook said shrugging me " hyung why are you staring at blank space? "

" I looked towards the direction where i saw the girl but there was no one. I Shaked my head indicating nothing.

She was so familiar....

~~~~~
Chapter end

Vote goal - 10