chapter 5

Yn pov

My heart was beating like it would just come out already. This was the D-Day i was definately not waiting for.

Yup , i am here standing outside the club where reunion is held. Club?? Yeah because, come on we are adults now.

Meeting my teachers , students and one and only my bully , this is so messed up , even more because i am wearing a literally sexy looking outfit right now.

Give me my hoodie and sweats i would die in it

This is really a good day ,
sarcasm at its finest ,
I am going to be so embarrassed if everyone is going to come in come sober cloths. Damn shit.

As i entered the club loud music , smell of alcohol and ciggerates and people making out welcomed me.

I went inside the big V.I.P hall in which our reunion was arranged.
As soon as I entered i saw many young girls and guys of my age as well as some a bit old ones maybe teachers.

I was really exited to meet Ms.Sun. She was a really good teacher and kind women. She was the only one who was kind to me here.

Being totally engrossed in my thoughts i didn't noticed someone coming to me.

" Umm excuse me miss , i thing you are in a wrong room , this is for reunio-- " she spoke

" No " i cutted her off " i am here for reunion itself , i was a student in Seoul high " i spoke coldly.

" Huh !? But i never saw u in school may i please know your name" the girl spoke with politeness.

" I am Y/n " i spoke looking in her eyes which were shocked.

" Y-You are who ? " She asked stuttering and taking a step back looking at me head to toe.

" Aishhh do you want me to write it on your fucking forehead that i am Yn. " I replied annoyed.

" S-Sorry please c-come in" she said bowing. I was not surprised if her reaction though.

This is gonna be a long day indeed

Taehyung's pov

Me and my friends arrived at the party on time. Being held in club  brings back some memories of me and my friends partying like crazy.

I just rolled my eyes with a huff as i saw girls drooling over us.
And ofcourse these cloths won't help.

Author pov

Author pov

As the girl took Yn towards the tables where where everybody was sitting, everyone's eyes snapped to her. Boys started drooling , some girls too.

The girl cleared her throat and gestured me to sit down.  And sat behind me. 

Suddenly a boy stood up and held his hand up for shake.
" Hi preety myself Jason , never saw you school, mind telling us your name " he said smirking. 

Ahh this was that one asshole of a playboy,  he looks like a pig , some girls do have a low standard. 

Yn thought in her mind, giving the guy a nasty look.  She fake smiled and forward her hand for returning the handshake. 

" Well I never saw you,  myself Yn , nice to meet you Jackson. " Yn

~~~~
:::