Dead Man Walking

— KILLIAN —

I froze when the barrel was pointed toward my head. I should have known she would find a way out. The blood was roaring in my ears and I swore that the whole forest could hear my heartbeat. From this close I noticed that there as a scar across her face and nose, faint, but visible. This wound wouldn't have been made by a blade.

"What do you mean! We told you the truth!" I heard Swan tell from next to me. I knew she was worried. I smirked a little bit until I felt the metal dig back into my forehead. Tallulah's eyes were on me, boring into my soul. Her blue one was as raging as the sea. Her brown one was black with fury.

"Who are you," she said, gun pressed further into my temples.

"Killian Jones," I responded as calmly as I could. The gun began to push itself forward until Regina spoke up.

"Look, if you don't believe him then just use a truth spell or a truth ball. Most of you pirates collect oddities anyway." Silently I was thanking the stars for Regina. Tallulah looked at me for a second, the distrust obvious. Suddenly, her eyes glowed and a man appeared near her coat. He was tall and dark haired. The two could have been siblings. She kept the gun on my forehead, never letting me out of her sight.

"Peter," she said quietly. The ghost moved slightly. The magic must have been very slight, especially if Pan hadn't come to see what was happening. Speaking of, with all the times she said his name it dead a wonder that the bloody demon hadn't shown himself. The person who appeared began to open the coat.

"Third pocket to the back, the big one. The one with the," the person held up a small ball before she could finish the sentence and walked it over to her, holding it in his palm. With the other hand, the ghost person put his hand on Tallulah's shoulder.

"Now, who are you?" She asked, cold and unmoving. The things she said had confused me, that she was my daughter and that I was dead. But she could be lying.

"Killian Jones," I said back, the ball glowing a blue color similar to Tallulah's left eye. The ghost man gasped but Tallulah remained unmoving.

"Do the names Injemar Sea, Peter Aquonix or Tallulah Pearl mean anything to you?" She had sadness in her eyes but her face was cold, gun still against my head.

"No," I said and once more the ball glowed a bluish color. The hand on Tallulah's shoulder squeezed slightly.

"Are you currently working with Peter Pan?" She asked once the ball once more returned to a clear state.

"No," the ball turned a slightly more purple blue color. She nodded and looked at me again.

"Finally, where the hell am I?" She asked, voice trembling.

— TALLULAH POV —

I haven't cried in twelve years. Not since my father died by the hands of a demon known as Pan. But here, in another universe, one where I was brought to for an unknown reason, my father was alive. He didn't know me, but he was alive.

"You're on Neverland." When he said that I took the gun away from his head and spun it down. I walked over to my coat and threw it on. The climate of Neverland wasn't that cold or windy so the coat thinned in material and the sleeves dropped away. It morphed until it was basically a vest.

Peter had disappeared when I used a slight bit more magic to make him no longer visible. He was with the rest of the boys on the other side. I took the hat off the hook and spun it on my head.

"Sorry for being like that. You kinda shocked me that's all." I said, watching the very tense bodies of the group that had kidnapped me. Dear lord this was a mess. I moved my hand to my belt and fiddled with the Jolly Rodger. Charming stepped forward.