Chapter 62 - Night With Patrick

Chapter warning!
Not suitable for readers below 18

Patrick Intensified his kissing, devouring Tina's lips, showering her with hot kisses. Tina couldn't resist him, she unknowingly returned his kisses as her hands travelled touching Patrick all over his body.

Tina pulled away from him and told him,
"Patrick, please am sorry, Stop kissing me, I can't resist your kiss", Tina said to him, trying to turn away from Patrick as she became ashamed of herself.

Patrick came closer to her, and pulled her back to him, he touched her face gently, tracing his hands all over her body, he told her
" Is because you love me too, that's why you can't resist me".

Raising Tina's face to face him, Patrick spoked to her, "Tell me Tina, tell me you love me".

Tina looked away, while patrick bent to her and started kissing her again, kissing her neck as he pulled her more closer and pressed his lips on hers. she returned all his kisses, kissing him more than he was kissing her.. they were hungry for each other.

Patrick brought her to his king-sized bed and this time gently strip Tina, as Tina was so hot, she didn't know what was wrong with her and she couldn't stop him. All she knew at this moment was that she wanted Patrick, she wanted him inside of her so badly. "..."
She kissed him and touched Patrick all over as both of them were without clothes on the bed.

When Patrick wanted to penetrate Tina he kissed her gently and looked to her as he saw she was looking scared at him even though she wanted him in hers.

Patrick kissed her softly and said to her,
"Don't worry I won't hurt you, I will be easy, I promise", Tina just shake her head saying "okay" and bite on her lower lips, as Patrick made love to her that night, without protection, he went round and rounds making love to Tina as both of them were craving for each other's touch, kissing and sucking on each other.

**

Patrick immediate younger sister Cindy wanted to come check on Tina but when she got closer as she wanted to knock on Patrick door, their mother saw her and immediately told her not to disturb them that she has seen Tina and told Cindy to return back to her room.

"What are you trying to do Cindy?", Mamapatrick called out to Cindy, whom was Sharon immediate elder sister, the bridge between Sharon and Patrick.

"Mom, I want to go check on Tina", Cindy said pausing as she was about to knock on Patrick door, she stopped and turned to her mother.

"Don't worry, I have seen them myself, Tina is fine and let her sleep there".

Mamapatrick was happy that Tina as forgiven her son, she wanted her son to be happy and she had seen it in Patrick eyes, face and mood that he was truly in love with Tina. Mamapatrick had previously brought several girls for her son to marry since he has money, she wanted him to marry early and give her grand children on time, but Patrick had refused all the girls his mother brought to him..

Mamapatrick was the happiest that night as she returned back to her chamber and went to tell Amanda to bring little Godsent later to her room to come sleep there as she does not even want Amanda to go disturb Tina and her son Patrick in anyway.

**

Early morning in Ujunwa village
Inside Patrick's chamber..

Tina woke up early feeling shameless as reality dawned on her what she had previously done with Patrick last night, she couldn't believe herself, she never had thought she was that loose and longing for the guy sleeping besides her touch, she burst out crying realizing what both of them as done, as in between of her leg still ache and she could smell the scent of Patrick all over her.

Patrick was still sleeping when he heard Tina broke down crying, he woke up , and sat up closer to her. Both of them were still naked just the bed spread were covering their below.

Patrick lean and Drew closer to pet Tina, She noticed he was awake and as sat up, but she couldn't stop herself from crying.

"Why are you crying this early morning?", Patrick Drew closer to her as he wanted to pull Tina to a quick hug to pet her.

"Don't touch me?", Tina pushed his hands away from touching her.

Patrick stood up to go urinate and ease himself in the restroom, just as he stood up, he was still unclad, so Tina's eyes travelled to his third leg in between his thigh, she looked away before Patrick will notice her stare.

Patrick had a quick bathe as he cane out tying towel. Although he wasn't use to covering himself all up as he love staying unclad while he dress up, and dry his wet body, but because Tina was in his room, he had to tie his towel.

He came and sat back closer to Tina, he talked to her,
"Am sorry for what happened between us last night my love?",

Tina stared at Patrick wandering when she became his love she refused immediately,
"Am not your love, don't call me that".

Patrick turned to her, and Drew closer to her on the bed, he held her hands to look at him, he apologized to her again, so she can stop crying.

"I really love you Tina, I just don't know why you can't see it".

Tina wanted to push Patrick's hand away, as she was beginning to feel uncomfortable.

Patrick lifted her face to face him as he shifted very close to her, he wiped her tears away with his palm, and said
"You don't have to cry, I will never hurt you or abandoned you, I will always be here for you, I love you, and I honestly do, even if you don't see it now, am hopeful someday you will see how much my heart yearn to be with you, I really love you Tina, is not like am lusting after your body, but all of me wants you, just give a chance".

Tina looked at Patrick, she couldn't say anything nor reply him. "His really handsome, and cute like my son, but what have I done, how do I face Chris", Tina thought silently.

Patrick drew her closer to his chest for a warm hug, Tina didn't push him away again, she was quiet and didn't sob again, she loved him, "I think I like him too, I think my heart is beginning to melt for him" Tina thought.

After some minutes of hugging, Patrick lifted her face to face him and kiss her lip, Tina didn't reject his lip, she lifted her hand and touched his beards and kissed him in return. They both felt hot again, and Tina wasn't ashame this time. She allowed Patrick made love to her as she was all over him too, she sat on him staring into his face and she bent on him and lay on his chest.

After there love making in the morning, Tina went to shower with Patrick help, and she asked him for what to wear as she did not come with any cloth. Patrick went to his sister Cindy to ask her for cloth as Cindy and Tina were almost same size, just that Cindy was few years older than Tina.

Cindy gave Patrick some of her beautiful dress that she think will size Tina, she told him to ask her to choose any of them if she like all she can keep it and use it for her stay, or take it home.

Patrick thanked his sister and left  to his chamber.

He came in and gave Tina the cloth his sister had given him, they were expensive dress, Tina knew they were highly expensive as she couldn't afford such dress, Patrick said to her,
"My sis, said if you like all of them, you can use it for your stay here, or take it home with you".

"Stay here?", Tina thought aloud.

"Yes, don't you like to stay a little to look around", Patrick asked her coming closer to seat beside her.

"Well.. No, I want to go home", Tina said looking away.

"Besides you already said my mom did told you to bring me home today", Tina replied him.

"Yeah, she said that, but if I explain to her, am showing you around an sure she wouldn't mind" Patrick replied her.

"Hmm, okay, let me dress first, am hungry", said Tina as she stood up to test the beautiful dress Cindy as given to her.