Chapter 73 - Visiting Mella

"Hello Chris, Good afternoon", Tina greeted Chris trying to calm her temperament.

Chris was already getting upset as to why Tina haven't yet picked up his calls, but he cooled down and kept on calling until she picked,

"Why didn't you want to pick up my call?", Chris asked her.

"Am sorry, am not just feeling to fine today and my phone was in silence, am just seeing it now", Tina lied to him.

"Hmm..  it okay, have you eaten something for today?", Chris ignored the fact that he knew she might be lying to him, but he still wanted to talk with her for a little like he knew nothing.

"Yeah, I have eaten am just tired, I will take excuse and permission from my madam to go home and rest", Tina said to him next

"Okay, please do get enough rest as I do not want you to fall sick, do take good care of yourself for me okay?", Chris said to her.

"Yeah, sure I will", Tina replied him

"So how about Godsent, did you bring him with you to your Madam's place?", Chris asked her on phone

"Yeah, I did, you know, my mother insisted I must be the one carrying him, wherever I go too, so other village guys admiring me may lose interest", Tina said laughing

Chris laughed and smiled telling her,
"That's a good idea from your mother, they should keep a safe distance from you okay, my love, don't worry I will try and come see you one of these days, do take care okay, and ensure to tell me if you need anything or any help". Chris said in a lovely tone.

"Okay I will, do take care, bye!," Tina replied him and then ended the call, she felt a little better after conversating with Chris.

Tina couldn't still believe what she saw on her phone, "no wonder Patrick was a bad guy, so he goes to club too", Tina spat out irritatingly, she brought out her phone again to look at the lady she saw, on several photos with Patrick, she saw the lady name tag on headline post as,
"Beautiful Actress Anita Bright and her Boyfriend C.E O of Pats Group stepped out in style ..", Tina got jealous seeing how Anita looked so hot and slim.

Ever since she had give birth to Godsent , she added more weight, and her breast grew bigger than the previous size likewise her buttocks, they grew rounder and thicker making her look more maturely.

Tina almost wanted to sob thinking Patrick left her for the slim girl she's seeing online now, but then Tina remembered Patrick told her his girlfriend broke up with him after he told her about their son, Tina hoped for what Patrick said about the girlfriend breaking up with him to be true, she does not want to share Patrick with anyone either.

Tina stood up and parked her things and babies as she told her madam she's not feeling to well and wants to go home, her madam was a calm woman, and she's getting married soon, and she wants Tina to be present as one of her bridesmaids, so she allowed Tina go home to rest properly as she do not want Tina sick.

**

Chris dropped his phone and set to prepare go see Mella, he knew she was the only option he as for now, so he had to accept her request to come over to her house for their first date

Chris wondered why she will ask him to come over to her house when they could go out to a beautiful restaurant or beer parlour to chat and discuss, he suspected sometin fishy but all that doesn't matter to him now so long Mella was going to cover up for him and allow him go on leave , he was ready to do her biding...

Chris arrive at Mella's home by six in the evening. Mella had told him that she lives alone and not with her parents as she love to have her privacy.

When she heard Chris car horn, she came out to greet him and welcome him in properly.

Mella was putting on a short gown that revealed her thigh, she hugged Chris as soon as Chris stepped out of his car and locked his car door.

"Welcome to my humble home chris", Mella smile sweetly to Chris.

"Your home is beautiful", Chris smiled back at her,

"Let's go in, I prepared something nice", Mella said and she held Chris hand and lead him in.

They got to Mella's parlour, as birth was living in a one room apartment, she was single so she a simple apartment for herself, even though her father as money, she just wanted a simple girly room and apartment of her own, that's why she moved out of her family house.

Chris was impressed by how she decorated her room, and made it look girly, pink was Mella's favorite.

Mella stood up and offered Chris a drink, she really wants to have a good time with Chris, so she brought an alcoholic wine.

Chris don't use to drink alcoholic drinks or wine, because his system couldn't control a few dose of alcohol, even a little sip of alcoholic beverage, affect him.

Mella didn't tell him it was alcoholic wine either, she brought the wine with a plate of chicken peppersoup she had prepared for both of them, then she came back and sat opposite Chris

"I hope you like peppersoup sauce, I specifically prepared it for you", She winked at Chris.

Chris smiled saying, "I don't mind".

Mella then poured out the drink in two cups,one for Chris and the other for herself, the she sat down facing him.

She wore a V-shaped neck gown, so her cleavage wear on reveal.

Mella had nice figure just like Tina but she wasn't tall, she had big boob and on purpose she didn't put on any bra, she intending seducing Chris as she really like Chris and as fallen completely for Chris, but Chris wasn't even noticing her admiration towards him.

They both started eating the chicken peppersoup Mella had prepared, she was still startling seductively at Chris with love sick eyes.

Chris knows she liked him, but he wanted Tina, Tina was whom he wants, the Mella drank from her wine while she ask him,

"Do you have a girlfriend Chris?", Chris stared at her, obviously he had a girlfriend, a girlfriend who has a child for another man, his childhood friend, he told  her
"Yes".

"Hmph.." Mella sighed.

"Does she live here in city A, I haven't seen any girl with you or around you, not even at the office"

"Well yeah, she doesn't live here in City A, she's in the village" Chris replied her taking a drink from the wine she poured as he nearly got choked on the peppersoup

"A village girl!" Mella shouted looking surprisingly at Chris, as to how a handsome guy like Chris, will be dating a village girl.

"What if she has another guy in the village she's dating behind your back, because of the distance?", Mella asked him.

Chris winced hearing her, obviously Tina just cheated on him ever since he was dating her, he never saw her as loose but she proved him wrong.

Mella saw the pain in Chris eye's when she asked him what if his village girlfriend was cheating on him, so she quickly skip the question, using it to her own advantage,

"Why not let us have some fun, since you already have a girlfriend and she's not here, I don't mind keeping you company and giving you what you might be missing", Mella winked at Chris just as she shaked her breast in front of him to entice him.