sign this insurance before you start...

... notice ...

- explicit language / cuss words / swearing involved, but not encouraging readers to learn from the worst...

- violence and injuries (minor and or major) involved if we are describing fight scenes or accidents

- smoking, drinking scenes are involved. Again, please don't take these stories as encouragement to copy whatever's bad for you. Think of the consequences first before take action!

- mentions of DID (dissociative identity disorder) of a character in the story *you know who*.  Do notice this multiple personality (mental) disorder is not fictional and there are actually 0.01 to 1% of people in the world suffering from this disorder. Did you learn something new today?

- SMUT!!! We have (very unprofessional) smuts included in some chapters!! There will be XX as a sign in the title to remind readers. Skip those chapters if you don't feel comfortable reading them. Oh and please notice the writer of this book is actually still a virgin BUT IS FULLY AN ADULT (born in 2003) and really hope you'd appreciate the (shitty) quality of the descriptions...I'll work harder on this area I promise ;-; (not meaning I want to get laid-)

- not all stories here have happy endings!!! I'll give you a warning before the story starts so don't worry (B.E. = bad ending)

- request is opened!!! >< feel free to leave requests on my comment board or here! Or if you don't feel like exposing your request, messaging me in private is also okay! I'll check my messages regularly~

-

Thank you so much for spending your precious time on reading this piece of shit. I'm just a simp for Moon Knight.

Now sign this sheet and go off to read. Enjoy!

Love,

TiFF<3

🌙