5. gone on a binge...

Hey y'all! Just here to apologise how slow I'm updating this book. Inspirations and ideas come fast and they go fast. I have like 5 or 6 more drafts that I haven't finished writing them yet. It's just sometimes I don't feel the mood to keep writing anymore so I stop. Hope y'all can understand!

Love,
TiFF 💕

-

pairing: ❤️‍🔥 Steven Grant X shy reader X Marc Spector ❤️‍🔥

summary: just you acting happy drunk at night, making your husbands laugh and happy to his death / make him speechless and depressed. Yes, both.

warning: Y/n. Yes, you. And don't be mad at yourself when you're reading this. You drank alcohol. It's normal you're acting this way. Oh, and also, language. ENJOY~

word count: 2655

-

The sound of a key stabbing aside of the key hole, missing the aim serval times is being heard...

"HoNnNeY! I'm hooome!" You announce your arrival as soon as you pushed the door open with your whole body leaning against the door. Clearly, you're drunk.

"I'm h-home..." you slurred, banging the door close then kicking your heels off of your feet like they've offended you, somehow.

"My angel, you're bac- oh." Steven is the one who came to greet you. He was about to ask how your dinner party went but he froze at his spot when he sees you like...this...

Long story short: as a lawyer, you got a raise and your office decided to celebrate it by having a dinner party after work. You promised Steven that you won't be drinking too much. But here you are.

"Arrre you Steven or, Marc?" Your wiggly finger points at his face. You try to stand up straight and face him but you just can't stay still. And of course, your knight immediately charges towards you and holds you to prevent you from hurting yourself.

"What the bloody hell, Y/n- how much have you drank to turn yourself into- this?!" He disapproved you with concern, doesn't really know how to react to this mess.

"Are you Steven or Marcus?! No wait, Marcus is my cousin. Are you Steven or Marc." You put your hands on his arms to balance yourself and asked. This time you sound a bit more serious as if you really want the answer. You're drunk. You're too drunk to figure out who is who now, you might have forgotten your own name already.

Steven has to keep his strict face and keep on investigate you like an overprotective boyfriend he is. However, he can't hold his smile when you're acting so dumb and cute like this. Is this his first time dealing with you being drunk? Maybe yes.

"I am your Stevie, darling. Wow- you're burning my hands-" he smiles and gives you your answer, then he looks down at your skin where he's touching you. Basically your whole face is a little redder than usual. Even your hands too.

You dramatically gasped, "mY- mY stEVIE?!" You slap your own hands to your mouth as if you're seeing a celebrity in your house, "oH MY GOODNESS IT'S MY STEVIE!!!" You throw yourself onto his embrace and cling onto him tight like a koala.

"Darling- darling wait-" he let out his speechless laugh, then eventually holds onto your waits and keep you still so you won't fall off of him.

"Are you feeling okay, my love?" He asks, taking you to your shared bedroom.

"Never been better, my Stevie." Still hugging him so tightly, you smile into his neck and give him wet sloppy kisses on it.

"Okay then, love." Steven manages to hold his blush and his urge to grab your face and kiss you back.