1. thinkin' 'bout being with you

pairing: 💗 Steven Grant X shy reader 💞

summary: your colleague (crush) is being too adorable and oblivious at work which caused you to not focus on your work and just watch his every movement and daydream. At the end of the day you got caught by him and yOu'Ll FiNd OuT hAhA~

warning: SUPER FLUFFY AND IT'S A WARNING oh and also, there may be a hint of Marc Spector lurking around sometimes...

dictionary: Y/f/n = your full name

word count: 2021

-

"And because of that, you'll have to do good things and stay away from your sins, yeah? So your heart would be judged as good when it's balanced with the feather of Maat." With the softest and sweetest smile on his face, your colleague arches his back to level with the little boy and explains with details about the ancient Egyptian mythology. Voice is so gentle and sweet, and his tone is so patient and entertaining. His hands sometimes swing around when he explain things. How adorable.

He's so passionate. He's always been. Although it's not his job to do this, he's trying hard to impress the little boy with all the knowledge he has- or more like, he's trying to make him fall in love with the mythology, as much as he does. I mean, he's doing a great job of impressing me, although I'm not the one he was talking to...

I love working here. Not because of Donna. Not because of my very poor looking salary. But because of him.

Ugh, facing that son of a God and work here everyday is pure torturous. He's always wandering around right in front of my eyes, busy working around with carrying boxes and sometimes paperwork. He's making my eyeballs glue on his figure- I can't do this anymore. I can't work like this! My condition is so bad I can't focus on work, Donna has snapped at me twice this week already, and it's just Tuesday!

God, make him stop! Getting my attention! Just for one goddamn day! I'm so tired of trying not to look at his dark curls, those damned curls which looks so soft I almost wanna walk up to him and feel them with my fingers running over them...

Look at him, he's so oblivious while he has such heavenly, perfectly handsome face. I hope this opinion is not underrated, cuz the world has to know what they're missing out here. Somehow it makes him has a sense of sexiness while he clearly doesn't know how crazily he's been affecting me everyday, with his clumsy lil' movements plus his unmatched hot look.

"Y/n?"

"Hmm?" I blinked myself out of my daydream about my prince charming and reflectively answered to whoever that was.

But holy fuck to whom did I reply to?! IT'S HIM STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME-

"AHH- h-hi Stevie! Didn't see you- h-here..." I jolted and stammered. Ugh, even myself can't believe how ridiculous that sounded.

He locks his very attractive brows at me with confusion in his boba eyes then tilts his head to the side like a puppy, "but, you were starin' at me, I thought you needed me so I came to you...?" He explained with his heavy accent, looking a bit dumbfounded.

Oh...shit...

"N-no? I was just spacing out, hahaha I'm sorry you misunderstood." Ditching his eye contact, I covered my mouth with my palm when I laughed. Gosh I swear my voice shook when I said that oh my god...the redness on my face spreads up towards my ears as well.

"Hmm..." as if he didn't believe what you said, he squeezes his eyes and observes your shy face. But at last he took that and just gave you a nod and a gorgeous smile before he goes back to work, "well if you ever need me, don't hesitate to call me and don't just stare, okay love?"