✯Narrative Draft: Johnathan Laurens✯

"Jealous ass bitch.." John placed his leg over the other, crossing his arms. "Ain't nobody jealous. It's just that this dude just comes out of nowhere, and now were just gonna not only trust, but force the boy into a relationship with Thomas. I mean look at him, I don't think he's exactly what you call 'boyfriend material'. To be honest, it's kind of stupid to me." Peggy couldn't come up with a good opposing argument. "Exactly."

But she had an euphony and she began to laugh. "What's so funny?" "I don't think you should really be judging people John. Me personally, I never thought this sweet South Carolina boy would nearly molest a girl while he was in a daze from a large alcohol intake. Quite frankly, you would be in jail if that nice girl was kind enough to not tell anyone about it." John's heart stopped. He left that life behind years ago, he had apologized sincerely, he was forgiven, and he made sure that he didn't do anything too stupid so he could never make that mistake again. At least he though he did.

He could still hear the girl's pleads and cries inside of his head sometimes, begging him to leave her alone. He was too intoxicated and angry to actually comprehend what this would do to him and that poor girl in the long run, he knew what he wanted and he was determined. Everyone knew the story, except for Hercules and Thomas. Imagine, the both of them figuring out what he tried to do to Herc's half-sister. He'd lose just about everything. His conscious was eating him alive. He grabbed a fist full of his hair, the tear-jerking screams got louder. "John..? Johnathan, talk to me..please."

Peggy became genuinely concerned, figuring out that her words had done something wrong. Tears streamed down his face as he told himself that he was at fault. This person's pain and suffering had to be endured because of his ignorance. The vivid imagery made everything worse, seeing it replay over and over in his mind, quaking at his mistakes. Peggy wasn't the person to comfort anyone, so she called on the best help she had come to know. "James, w-what do I do? He's crying a-and pulling his hair..help, please!" She looked around, wondering how no one had hear the commotion. James wasn't too organized either, trying to figure out a way to help Peggy help John in the correct way. "I dunno!" "Thanks for the help James!" Peggy was hesitant, having already caused the mess.

"John, it's not your fault okay? Well it was technically your fault.."

"Margarita!"

"I'm sorry!" Peggy took a breath and tried to say something that she thought would settle his trouble spirit. "Jackie..you made a mistake. But t-that's okay, we all make mistakes. Whatever it is that your holding over your head.. let it go. You've already been forgiven. Lena forgave you, so you gotta forgive yourself now." John loosened his grip on his hair, putting his hands on his face. Seeing that she actually made some progress, she tried again. "And I'm s-sorry okay? It was so wrong of me to say anything about your past. That was years ago. Yeah, I can apologize. What a surprise!" Peggy laughed through the last sentence. Her friend's shaking became less violent and his breathing slowed.

"I didn't mean..I didn't mean to hurt her-" Peggy silenced John with a hug. James was surprisingly pleased at how she handled the situation. "Look, I'm sorry. This should have never gotten so out of hand." "That's okay." He took this situation as an eye-opener, but he would never tell anyone else that. "We shall not speak of any of this." "Agreed.." James could feel the hard glare that Peggy was giving him from miles away. "Okay, I won't say anything."

"Good James."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this was originally gonna be a part of chapter 11 but I decided to scrap it because I thought it was just a little too much. It was all thrown together in a sloppy and weird fashion and I feel as if it was thrown at you too quickly. I hate slow burns but I still wanna take things a little bit slower than I usually do.

But, I could still make something out of it if you guys want it for some reason.

Oh, and this was my first experience writing/describing somewhat of a panic attack. Woohoo! Hopefully I did well enough for you guys.

Love you!