Chapter One: Metermaid

Diane placed her airpods in her ear and puts her hoodie on her head, watching the world go in a fast pace in front of her, she played her favorite song called "Queen" written by Loren Gray.

She nodded her head to the beat and looked out of the window, Diane looked in amazement as she watched the camels run off in their flocks in the sand, she smiled and watched this was the same amazed look on her face.

"Cross my heart and hope to die 

I don't need another guy 

To fight my battles 

To overshadow me"

The train drove threw tunnel and they arrived at the ice glaciers, it looked so cool compared to in the Police Academy. Diane stuffed her face in the mirror as the song continued playing and she looked beyond the distance still amazed.

"Don't you know I'm dangerous?
Fire burning in my blood
I got this handled
I don't need rescuing"

Diane ran towards the front of the train to where she seen the rain droplets covering the train, they were so big and wet, the jungle consisted of predators where they all lived peacefully, she looked down and seen two tiger cubs playing together, Diane smiled and watched the little ones play.

"You can call me a princess all your life
'Cause you love to keep me helpless by your side
But it ain't what I want, I'ma show you
I'ma show you"

After the trip through the jungle, the train soon arrived at Los Angeles, it was beautiful, the sun and the tall buildings, it reminded Diane of her hometown somewhat but she shook the thought out of her head almost instantly and continued looking at the big blue sky and everything about this city.

"How to treat me like a queen
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Boy, you better bow down on your knees
Can I get a yes, your majesty?
So treat me like a queen
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Boy, you better bow down on your knees
Can I get a yes, your majesty?"

Once the train ride was over, Diane grabbed her suitcase and ran out of the train doors, she look in aw as she seen all the different species of animals, from elephants, hamsters, giraffes, etc. Diane smiled and made her way through the crowd.

"Eyes on me like I'm a prize
But you better recognise
I'm not your angel
'Cause I belong to me"

Diane eventually found an apartment nearby the police station, the landlord gave her the key and didn't bother sticking around for small talk and went to accomendate other tenants. She sighed softly and and closed the door, locking it when she closed it. The music still softly blasting through her airpods and into Diane's ears.

"You can call me a princess all your life
'Cause you love to keep me helpless by your side
But it ain't what I want, I'ma show you
I'ma show you"

Diane flopped on the bed, cuddling her sweater while she was laying on the bed, this sweater was a gift from her parents when she was nine and has been wearing it ever since. She was never seen without wearing her signature sweater.

"How to treat me like a queen
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Boy, you better bow down on your knees
Can I get a yes, your majesty?
So treat me like a queen
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Boy, you better bow down on your knees
Can I get a yes, your majesty?"

The song ended as Diane unplugged her airpods from her wear and placed them on the desk drawer right next to her bed. She closed her eyelids shut hoping to get some shut eye after the intense but entertaining trip to Los Angeles.