Organizations

Organizations aren't like normal countryhumans, they can only die by being dissolved, and any wound inflicted on their body, whether minor or major, will heal with time. They can still bleed however.

Organizations are represented by their characteristic features, gold or white wings.

Organizations hold incredible power, able to split the dimensional world in itself. The power is determined by how many countries are part of the union, the more countries, the stronger it is. However, they usually don't use this in combat or for aggressive methods, who knows what would happen if they did.

The only way for a union to be formed is through a ritual, where all founding members must hold either a gold or white feather in a circle. Because of the circumstances of their birth, organizations don't have biological parents, although they do have honorary parents. For example, US is NATO's honorary parent. There is one exception however, since you could technically consider League of Nations as UN's father, since the feathers left behind when he died were used for UN's ritual.

Organizations act as a sort of "government" for the countries, serving as mediators and peacekeepers in conflicts. Out of all the organizations, UN is the most powerful, since he has the most members, so he's naturally the "leader."