How It All Starts

Hello everyone Author here I'm sorry for changing a lot but I will be hopefully putting my heart into this story since I really loved this story and the anime so please enjoy <3 and SO MANY ERRORS I NEED TO FIX AND CHANGED INTO THIRD PERSON

~ (Y/n) Pov ~

(Y/n) was yet again fired from her job but instead of the normal ' we needed to cut people', she got the stupid excuse ' a costumer said you made them too uncomfortable' Fucking bullshit. Once she got home she shut the door since she didn't want to break the door because that costs money. She sighed before walking to her room and got changed into her pjs. She plopped onto her bed before grabbing the remote to turn on some anime. She went through some of the anime's on to watch list but none of them seemed interesting enough to relax to. She decided to click on Hunter x Hunter to re watch it since she loved the show.

It soon started to rain outside and she could clearly hear the wind blowing and making some tree branches hit against the window pretty roughly. " We might have a big storm today..Just like the show", She giggled softly before turning off the show as the power went out making her sigh. She layed down curling up in her blanket in hopes of dreaming of Hunter x Hunter to get away from reality. Once she fell asleep she didn't noticed how loud the storm outside had gotten until the tornado sirens went off and everything went black as the building was destroyed.

Its been a few hours since she 'fell' asleep. Once she woke up she realized something was different she looked around her this wasn't her room and why can't she move. She looked at her hands and saw baby hands. She soon connected the dots. She died and was reborn but why does something feel off? Soon two people came in a view they most be her parents. " Look honey she has your eyes." Her new mother said looking at her new father.

" Yes dear she's perfect she'll make an amazing Assassin in the future. Maybe even better than the Zoldyck's Lizy. " Her father finished making her eyes widen ' Am I in Hunter x Hunter?!?!'  She was soom picked up and held in her mothers arms who smiled and nodded.

" Yes you're right Richard you hear that little (Y/n) you'll be an amazing Assassin just like your parents but better. You'll start your training soon my dear. " her mother said and she knew this won't be easy at all.

~ Time skip to when she is 12 years old ~

(Y/n) just got done with today's kill of an group of teens. She headed back home to talk with her parents about taking off her mouth cover. Once she got home she had over heard her parents talking about having her marry the Zoldycks third son which she knew was Killua. She growled before kicking the door open. " I'm not marrying anyone! " she yelled angry with the subject. Her father stood up and smacked her making her even angrier.

" You will marry him it is the only choice you have to be a better Assassin!" He yelled at her. She glared at him and summoned her red blades and used them to stab him and her mother killing them pretty quickly.

" Wait.. Shit I was supposed to ask about the mouth cover to be removed. You need Nen to remove it. Oh well let's bury these bodies and find someone from.the show to stay with." She cleaned and got a bag ready with money and supplies for her journey lone. She grabbed their bodies and dragged them outside and deeper in the woods they lived at. She buried the bodies.

She started off on her journey just made it half way before resting against a tree since it was dark and she was almost out anyways. Once she woke up she was being carried by someone. She was shocked and looked at who it was. She was not pleased it was Hisoka out of everyone it had to be him.

" Oh~ The little pup is awake~ I'm taking you somewhere to train you since you seem strong and alone~ and becauseI found you on the floor~ I'm Hisoka. Who may you be little pup and why were you in the forest asleep~ ". He smirked which gave her the shivers. She indeed didn't like seeing or hearing him this close up in person.