Finishing Phase 4 and The whole Final Phase

Just got done eating! Let's get to this story shall we! Enjoyyy!

~ (Y/n) Pov ~

She was sitting in a tree playing with her red blades for the next few days and helped Hisoka 'injure' a few people who came back. " Its time to head to the finish area since we all have out points. Mister mole get out of your hole we need to go." She jumped down from the tree and Illumi came out from his hole he dug and she stared at him. " ...... Put your pins back in.." She didn't want to see that process. She walked with Hisoka to the finish area and she jumped onto his shoulders since she was tired.

" Look Hisoka! Some interesting people passed and even Killua is here. Wonder where Gon and the other two are. " she was rambling and got off his shoulders holding her tags since she had six points. She showed the lady to show she got them. She turned and saw the three and waved at them and a hand was on her head. She knew it was Illumi making sure she doesn't run to Killua.

She sighed and accepted her fate and frowned a little at Killua. They locked eyes as they got onto the air balloon. She heard #44 was called to talk. She watched him leave and knew she was next. She was thinking about what she'll say and who she'll like to fight and she grinned wanting to fight Killua.

Once her number was called she went into the office to talk to the old man. She took a seat and stared at the old man ready for his questions. " First Why do you want to become a Hunter?"

" Not really interested in being a hunter but that License can get me into places in need and will be very useful for the future." She was playing with chained collar watching him for the next question.

" Alright so which one of the other nine applicants are you keeping an eye on?" He asked looking at his notebook.

" Defiantly #99 he's a strong boy and very interesting when around him. But I'm also keeping an eye on #404 he's hiding a lot secrets and not a fan when I'm around. But most #53 he seems like a good battle to me." She chuckled at the image of him glaring at her at one point.

" One last question Which one of the nine applicants would you least want to fight? " He asked ready to write it down.

She started at him before saying, " I would say #44 and # 301 both I'd like avoid fighting. " she looked serious since they both would cause damage and ruin her clothing.

" I see well that is all you are excused", he said finishing writing down. She got up and left the room and rolled her eyes.

" I still don't like him better go where the boys are and pretend I forgot to go back to Hisoka. " She smirked and ran to where Gon and Killua was and hugged Gon. " Hi! You guys ready for the final phase!" She let go of him and hang with them and watched them one by one go for the questioning. Once they were all done and she yawns and went off by herself and sharpened her blades.

" I can't kill anyone in the next phase or I'll lose but I can injure them. I do feel bad on who loses..This sucks its almost over and the real adventure starts with them. I wonder who I'll be fighting..." She sighed and decided to rest for tomorrow fight.

Once the morning came she was up early and met with Hisoka and Illumi. " You guys ready for the last phased. "

" Little pup~ what did we talk about barging into rooms~" Hisoka said chuckling.

" You two aren't naked so shut up now get ready for next phase." She said before leaving and waited for them to head with her to the fight room. They all walked and stood with everyone to see who they were gonna fight and how the battle will work. She looked at who she will be fighting and she smirked seeing her battle is against #294 after Gon. Since she know Gon wins so she'll fight him when its their turn.

" Oh fun~ I'll be the second to fight Make this fight quick boys." She stood behind the line with everyone out so the two can fight. She stood by Killua and put her hands behind her head. She hates this part but she needs to not kill him here or for her fight. Just harm him next round.

She stopped smirking and watched with a serious face as the fight started. She kept on watching biting her inner lip slowly getting angry. ' will i actually be able to not kill him when he breaks his bones?! This is driving me insane. Calm down (Y/n) you fight him next stab him a few times in not fatal areas so he won't die. ' She looked over at Killua seeing how he's doing and he also looked a bit mad but not shaking like Leorio.

She glared at him once the bone broke in rage. She kept a calm face but inside she was pissed. She was raised by assassins, killed them and trained by the phantom troupe. She can do this and she chuckled when he kicked him in the face. " He deserved that too much talking." She crossed her arms and watched the rest of the battle with a normal face. She watched with amusement since she knew this will end soon.

Once the fight was over Gon was carried away since he had a broken arm and was knocked out cold. " Oh looks its your turn Hisoka." She said grinning. She leaned against the wall and watched the battle go on and finish. She got off the wall it was her fight now and she was ready to make him lose. She stretched and put her knives by Hisoka since she didn't want to seem unfair. She can still create her red blades to stab him.

Her and Hazo's fight was over pretty quickly with him losing. She had cut him in many areas but not enough to kill him or leave him unable to move. She skipped over to Killua smirking. She leaned against the wall again and watched the next few fights boredly. She got off the wall quickly for Killua vs Glittarackur. The fight she was worried about. She watched with a straight face and watched him remove his pins revealing he was Illumi all along. Killua looked at her and she just nods looking away showing she knew.

She looked back at them and saw how Killua was doing. She knew how this will end and she knew after this she will be going to the house ahead of Gon, Leorio and Kurapika since she needs to talk on business. She didn't like seeing Killua cry and then she heard Illumi say, " I'll kill Gon and (Y/n)."

She snapped back, " You can't kill me! I'm a bad bitch! " she stayed in place as the others blocked the door and she knew when he put the needle in his head to make him kill someone soon. She hated that but she can't stop him if she wants to keep the peace.

Not long after the fight was over Killua killed Bodoro just as the fight started. She sighed knowing this was the end and Killua failed making everyone else passed. Everyone who passed when to the hall to get their licenses and she sat by Hisoka. She was looking at her license in amazement and soon Gon came in to give Illumi a piece of his mind. She tuned it out since she was planning on what to say to Killua's father.

She zoned back in and it was time for them to all to leave. She got up and stretched leaving with Hisoka to wait for Illumi. " Little Pup do you plan on going to the Zoldyck Estate~." Which she nodded.

" Of course I need to talk to them I have been found out after all. Right Illumi I didn't have a choice." She looked behind her at Illumi.

" Of course father would like a word with you." She looked over at Gon and nods.

" Alright I'll see you three there! Well inside that is." She watched the three leave and she went with Illumi. " See you at the meet up place Hisoka." She turned away from him and left.

Thats all for this chapter! Two chapters in a day wooowoo anyways the Hunter Exam Arc is over time for the Zoldyck arc! Hope you enjoyed!