Heavens Arena Part 2

Hello Readers let's get moving with this story shall we? Also sorry for no chaper for a few months but its backkkk

~ (Y/n) Pov ~

The three moved up in floors pretty quickly in the next few days and nothing was stopping them. It didn't take them long to get to floor #100 and got a room. Even after that they kept going up in floors and soon she was walking with them as they decided to ask Zushi about Ren. She already knew what it was but she didn't want to let them know that. 

While Zushi as explaining she was looking around them. She spotted Hisoka watching them and she rolled her eyes. ' I know the boys won't notice him but its a bit creepy ' she stood behind Killua. She started to daydream while the boys talked and she made one of her red blades appear. Soon after Killua yelled at Zushi about not understanding.

" Yeah Zushi these two don't understand it yet and you kinda suck at explaining it. Plus here comes your teacher", she put her hands behind her head and grinned at Wing came over.

" Zushi are you sufficiently educated that you can teach others? Gon-Kun, Killua-kun? There's an old saying that if learn something precemeal, you'll end up knowing less than when you started. ". Wing said while standing front of them.

" So a little knowledge is a dangerous thing? But I want to know right now. Because its related to the secret behind my brother's power. " Killua said all serious since he wanted to know right then and there no matter what.

" Then, your brother is able to use Nen?" Wing asked and (Y/n) nodded at him confirming this.

" I need to know what Nen and Ren even mean. I'll agree to the full learning process rather than a quick explanation! And if you're willing to teach me, I won't try to figure it out myself." Killua said with a serious face and looked at him in hope he will teach him.

Wing kept a straight face and looked down a little and said, " I understand. Come with me to my residence. " He turner and walked away with the three boys following him. She sighs and smiled a little.

" I'll be here while you guys learn about Nen! " she yelled towards them and waved them bye. She would have went with them but Wing gave her the hint he knew she wasn't a normal kid. Once they were out of sight she cut the pink gum little thing on her arm before she could be pulled towards Hisoka. She turned to him and walked to him glaring. " Don't do that pervert but they are about to learn about Nen. You better be prepared Gon is set on fighting you." She finished making Hisoka grin.

" Perfect I get to play my prey. If only he wasn't unripe~." He made a weird movement and she gave him a grossed out look.

" Don't make those weird movements around me Boss told you calm that shit down." She sighed before looking over to the clock. " I better head back to my room before they come back. See you on the 200th floor. Since I know you're up there already. " She left and went to her room and layed in the bed. " Soon he'll wait for them on the 200th floor and they can't enter until the actually learn how to use Nen and the other forms to get by Hisoka's Force." She soon fell asleep and was ready to get to the 200th floor where the good fights starts.

~ The Next Day ~

She got up early and waited for the boys which wasn't that long and they all headed to the waiting room for their battles which went by in a breeze and it only took them a few days to reach the 200th floor. She walked out first and looked at Hisoka on the floor waiting for them she already had Ten around her and she walked down the hall but stopped and looked at the boys which couldn't. " Boy's go back to Wing and learn Nen from him I'll wait for you guys hurry you have until Midnight to register." She said before sitting by Hisoka as the boys both left and she sighed and looked at Hisoka. " Your nen never stops surprising me Hisoka any one interesting to fight up here? "

" Some but so many are so disappointing maybe I should challenge you~?" He said and looked at with a grin.

" Maybe I'd take you on for that but after you fight Gon he gets first dibs on fighting you out of the three of us." She made a knife appear and played with it ready to throw it at the peope watching them but decided to wait until she fights one of them since that would be much more fun than taking them out right now.

The two waited on the hall for awhile it was getting close to midnight. She looked down the hall soon seeing the boys appear and heading towards them now having Ten activated. Which meant they passed so she got up and checked in with them both. " Good Job you two I'm gonna head now since you both made it. But beware there are a few people roaming around looking to stomp on the newbies. " She winked and walked off leaving the two confused on what she meant.

Finally got this chapter all done up! Sorry its a bit shorter but I ran out of ideas for this chapter the next one will hopefully have more action :) hope you enjoyed