im falling again

prompt: his world is falling apart
request: no
sorry for no update, this one shot will explain why
tw/ divorce, sh, suicidal thoughts

sapnap sat there silently fuming, as he hear his mom's friends tell her to divorce her husband.

does they realize if she divorce her husband, his world would fall apart? he won't ever be the same?

he turned to his mom, "you cant do this. if you divorce him, you're dead to me."

"you cant do that sapnap! you're just a child, you cant tell her what to do!" one of the friends exclaimed.

"you shouldn't be telling her what to do either, beside you're just mad because your husband died."

he then left and walked home.

when he got home, he broke down. he searched the area for his razor. he needed something to take his mind off the pain he was feeling. he just wanted to disappear.

no one love him. no one care about him. it's all about them. never him. maybe he deserved it. he deserve all the pain.

he then texted his friends.

i don't want to go to camp anymore.

my asshole mom might divorce my dad

i'm upset

but of course his friends don't care.

i feel that

i hate my sister too

i cant wait for camp to get away from my family

even the only person he could trust just pushed him to go to camp.

but it'll be a fun getaway for a week.

yeah i'll go.

i'll vlog the camp, and it'll be a fun first video.

i'm still upset though.

------------

sorry for the long no update. i'm kinda going through some stuff and have no motivation. however i'll be okay, and i'll make a vlog from mh camp if you guys want to see that?

anyway i aldo got a puppy 3 months ago (:
meet styles

anyway i aldo got a puppy 3 months ago (: meet styles

my lil baby boy 🥹

i hope you guys have a great day/night eat some food and drink some water

i love you <3